@JasonMacHTC: Good news the latest Sense experience & Android 4.3 will push to One Dev Edition owners this week*& One customers in Canada by month end.
    It seems the wait will be over some time this week.

This is good news for Developer Editions phones. I guess this includes the unlocked US model as it is the same as the dev one, except for storage.

Original tweet link.
    BigDinCA likes this.
    09-23-2013 02:51 PM
    Excited for this!

Posted via Android Central App
    09-23-2013 04:02 PM
    It seems the wait will be over some time this week.

This is good news for Developer Editions phones. I guess this includes the unlocked US model as it is the same as the dev one, except for storage.

Original tweet link.

one can only hope...
    09-23-2013 04:45 PM
    For those with carrier editions:

Jason Mackenzie ‏@JasonMacHTC 2h
    We're still working hard & optimistic for U.S. carrier certification – stay tuned to @HTCUSA for more news soon.
    09-23-2013 04:48 PM
    One thing I don't understand is, is the 32GB unlocked version considered a dev edition? or is it only the 64GB one?

Would the 32GB Unlocked version get the update along with the 64GB dev ones?
    09-23-2013 05:08 PM
    One thing I don't understand is, is the 32GB unlocked version considered a dev edition? or is it only the 64GB one?

Would the 32GB Unlocked version get the update along with the 64GB dev ones?
    to my understanding, they are two separate products.

the dev edition also ships with an unlocked bootloader, in addition to the 64GB.

the unlocked version is just your standard htc one, unlocked, without carrier bloatware.

logically speaking, as ajua pointed out, there is no reason why it shouldnt receive the update together with the dev edition - since both these phones are factory unlocked.
    09-23-2013 05:45 PM
    For those with carrier editions:

Jason Mackenzie ‏@JasonMacHTC 2h
    We're still working hard & optimistic for U.S. carrier certification – stay tuned to @HTCUSA for more news soon.
    Sometime in October, maybe early November.....my guess anyways.
    09-23-2013 06:02 PM

Would the get the update along with the 64GB dev ones?
    to my understanding, they are two separate products.

logically speaking, as ajua pointed out, there is no reason why it shouldnt receive the update together with the dev edition - since both these phones are factory unlocked.
    The Developer Edition and the Unlocked version share the same MID (Model Identifier) and CID (Carrier Identifier). The only difference I know is the storage size and the bootloader being unlocked in the Dev Edition.

They should receive the updates at the same time. It's time to keep an eye open in these forums or twitter to know when the update begins rolling out and start hammering the "check for updates" feature on our phones
    09-23-2013 07:13 PM
    The Developer Edition and the Unlocked version share the same MID (Model Identifier) and CID (Carrier Identifier). The only difference I know is the storage size and the bootloader being unlocked in the Dev Edition.

They should receive the updates at the same time. It's time to keep an eye open in these forums or twitter to know when the update begins rolling out and start hammering the "check for updates" feature on our phones

first thing i did when i woke up this morning

and great info on the specs. there is every reason to hope then.
    09-23-2013 07:26 PM