HTC One - And it's finally live! 4.3 that is...

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: And it's finally live! 4.3 that is...

Nice! Now I wonder when the carrier versions will get it :p.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

KineticMD

Would-be Doc
Oct 19, 2011
Visit site

I still have camera issues too. Slight tinting in low light and it NEVER focuses properly so the picture is always blurry. Might be time to send for a replacement One...

SouthTex

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

They finally separated the ring tone and notifications volumes. You have to uncheck a box that keeps them together in the volume settings, the one you get when you use the volume rocker.

Posted via Android Central App

So you cant separate the ringtone,text,notification volumes right now on stock carrier locked htc one's? Like right now im using a iphone 4S an theres only one volume for everything set together. I ordered the htc one an was hoping to adjust the ringtone an noifications from eachother. Unless im misunderstanding. Im confused....:confused:

SouthTex

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

I still have camera issues too. Slight tinting in low light and it NEVER focuses properly so the picture is always blurry. Might be time to send for a replacement One...

This is a bummer...i figured ''maybe'' the update would fix the One's camera tinting an focus issue. Im losing hope more an more...

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

Apparently the Taiwan update fixes the camera issues........ But don't know for sure, it's just mentioned in the update screen. Anyone with Taiwan version of phone can confirm this?

jfs101

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2011
Visit site

So you cant separate the ringtone,text,notification volumes right now on stock carrier locked htc one's? Like right now im using a iphone 4S an theres only one volume for everything set together. I ordered the htc one an was hoping to adjust the ringtone an noifications from eachother. Unless im misunderstanding. Im confused....:confused:

Right now, on 4.1.2, the ringtone and notifications share the same volume bar. Music and alarms have individual levels.

With the 4.3 update all 4 levels are separated. You may choose to have the ringtone at 25% and the notifications at 75%.

Screenshot_2013-09-26-09-09-40.jpg

SouthTex

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

Right now, on 4.1.2, the ringtone and notifications share the same volume bar. Music and alarms have individual levels.

With the 4.3 update all 4 levels are separated. You may choose to have the ringtone at 25% and the notifications at 75%.

Oh ok thanks for the heads up! Too bad 4.1.2 doesnt have that yet an hopefully 4.3 rolls out for carrier locked One's soon.

EverNap

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site

Time to flash stock RUU for my US unlocked One. I changed my MID and CID to flash European RUU and get 4.2.2. a month ago.
I will go to the hassle again, but now I will have the proper radios/firmware from this OTA in my US unlocked model.
Thanks for letting us know that the roll out has started! :D
Do you follow any particular tutorial? I'm rooted on ARHD (on 4.3) and was thinking of getting this OTA for the same reasons. Thanks

joshwithachance

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site

So jealous of all of you! Hopefully Sprint pushes out the update rather quick. I'm hopeful as they usually do.

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site

I am speculating that we on the sprint network will be getting it in the next few days

^x2^

I am on Sprint and just from reading various posts on the forum I get the impression that Sprint is the fastest out of the 4 major carriers to push out updates. I hope that is true ;)

jfs101

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2011
Visit site

I have the same version. Do you have AT&T apps automatically installed on your phone after your update? Like the Data Manager, and Power settings?

I'm not in the U.S., but it stayed without any bloatware like before.

Posted via Android Central App

dotB

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Just pulled down the update to my US Unlocked 32GB. I was running ARHD 4.3 but went stock so I could get the firmware update. Man, it was only 2 days but I so missed the pull down notification update and the Zoe update (no more exploding my Dropbox with hundreds of frame by frames).

EverNap

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site

Just pulled down the update to my US Unlocked 32GB. I was running ARHD 4.3 but went stock so I could get the firmware update..
Would you please share how you did this if you don't mind? I'm on ARHD 4.3 on a US Unlocked 32GB too. Also, is there any advantage of losing root for this update? ARHD will probably release an updated version in the next few days anyway, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol