Hello
    I love the look and finish of the HTC one red version and I would like to ask if anyone can give me an advise for the body protection (I'm getting SGP screen protector) .
    I would like to preserve the look and the finish of the red back and I guess that if I will put a skin on it , it will vanish the amazing look of it.
    Is there any one that his like me and use a skin to protect his devise also I would like to know that I did a good call when ordering the SGP ultra crystal for the screen.

Thanks
    09-27-2013 06:05 AM
    Welcome to the forums!

Armorsuit makes a fullbody for the HTC One: HTC One M7 Screen Protector + Full Body
    Spigen makes an crystal-clear case called the UltraThin Air for the One: Amazon.com: SPIGEN SGP HTC One 2013 Case Slim [Ultra Thin Air] [Crystal Clear] Clear Hard Case Protection Cover + Clear Steinheil Screen Protector Film: Cell Phones & Accessories

Enjoy your new phone!
    09-27-2013 06:20 AM
    I have the blue HTC One and use the Clear Cruzerlite Androidified A2 TPU Case. Fits like a glove and doesn't add much extra bulk at all, plus the added grip is a plus.

Cruzerlite Androidified A2 TPU Case for HTC One - Android Skin Cases - ShopAndroid
    09-27-2013 07:33 AM
    I use the ultimate shield from Amazon on my black ONE. It's changes the matt finish to glossy which I don't particularly like, but it significantly improves the grip and I don't get worried about scratching the back when I put the phone down anywhere.

Posted from the ONE
    09-27-2013 07:36 AM