Can this be fixed?

SouthTex

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
There's an option for showing % of battery left in the power settings on my Verizon HTC One. Also, my appointments show up in my blinkfeed.

Im trying to put battery % up on top as well by the battery icon but cant find that option. Im with At&t. Only place i find it is in the power settings. Any way of putting it up on the screen by the battery icon or is that in 4.3? Im trying to avoid the playstore to achieve this.

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
The Auto Screen on app is fabulous and is not a battery drain. You can choose between the proximity sensor and G sensor, but I have found the G sensor uses more battery. With the proximity sensor, it turns on when you remove it from a case.

Posted via Android Central App

how about when you put it in your pocket? does it turn on as well?

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
1. No because there is no button where the htc logo is.

2. No. This is one of the most criticised design decisions of the htc one. you'll have to get used to hitting the power button.

3. there might be third party tweaks that allow this. i had one in my jailbroken iphone before, so not sure why there wouldn't be such an option for android.

Yes the capacitive area extends under the htc logo. I have swipe right across capacitive area to wake and left to sleep. Double tap bottom inch of display to wake. Long press htc logo for wake or sleep. And htc logo as a menu button. Custom kernel.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

bbinder

May 31, 2013
Visit site
K a few more things

1) how do I add toggles to the pull down screen? I want to add the sense tv remote and a calculater in there

2) I seen somewhere where I can use a google player on my computer to transfer my iTunes library to googles cloud based music? What do I need to download to my computer? So if I understand it right music I buy from iTunes will update to googles server and music that I buy from google will upload to iCloud?

Hoping to buy this phone today! If not then tomorrow.

It only works one way unless Google changed it. You download Google Play and install it on your computer. You tell it how you want your songs synced and it will detect iTunes automatically. It will then ask to sync all or just play lists or individual folders. It will stay open and scan for changes in your iTunes library and give you so many songs for free cloud storage. About 20,000 or so. Works fine for me. But I stopped using iTunes anyway and just use Play since I only listen to music on this anyway and I can use Google Play on iOS as well.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

DJxDARIENx

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
1. No because there is no button where the htc logo is.

2. No. This is one of the most criticised design decisions of the htc one. you'll have to get used to hitting the power button.

3. there might be third party tweaks that allow this. i had one in my jailbroken iphone before, so not sure why there wouldn't be such an option for android.
The sensor is a whole piece at the bottom. Custom roms actually have it where the logo is the button.

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Yes the capacitive area extends under the htc logo. I have swipe right across capacitive area to wake and left to sleep. Double tap bottom inch of display to wake. Long press htc logo for wake or sleep. And htc logo as a menu button. Custom kernel.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

The sensor is a whole piece at the bottom. Custom roms actually have it where the logo is the button.

i dont know why i bothered to strikethrough my initial statements...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12