Problem with Stock Browser & YouTube over LTE??

jaydow11

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm hoping all you smart people can help!

I've gone through all of the settings, changing, restored to default and nothing seems to be working...

The problem, which is not 100% consistant with all videos, but more random is when I am connected to 4G or LTE, some youtube videos will not load within a webpage.

However, if I'm on WiFi, they work.

I took some screen shots so you can see what I'm seeing...

Here is a youtube video that I tried to play on Shock Mansion over my LTE network. Does not work. Just hangs and never plays...

Screenshot_2013-10-02-18-07-51_zps44c39c43.png

Here is the same video I loaded up just fine while at home connected to my WiFi network:

Screenshot_2013-10-02-18-18-24_zps7ccce4a0.png

What gives and how do I fix??

My browser settings are to load video's "Always" just so you know!

Thanks,

Jay

sooner74012

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I've had issues loading videos and pics in my stock browser as well. But, not just LTE..WiFi as well. I finally just gave up and switched my default browser to Chrome. No more problems now. I did like the stock browser better because of the auto resize. But, I can live with Chrome.

jaydow11

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried using the YouTube app to watch the Youtube videos?

Paul

I would be perfectly happy if when I click on a video, it automatically loads up into full screen mode via YouTube app... Is that possible?

Or even just load up full screen by default and no app?

Posted via Android Central App

PittsPgh

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I would be perfectly happy if when I click on a video, it automatically loads up into full screen mode via YouTube app... Is that possible?

Or even just load up full screen by default and no app?

Posted via Android Central App

I think I figured it out. You need to be set on View or Request Desktop site. Then you will get the YouTube bar at the bottom edge of the video. hit the Youtube and it opened in the YouTube app.

2013-10-05 23.45.36.png

That is a screen shot from that same site Shock Mansion set as Desktop view in the default browser. Works in Chrome as well. I also did disable my WiFi and it worked on Sprint 3G.

Paul

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante