Why can't we load apps in blinkfeed ala samsungs split screen homepage? Or is there a app for us to have a split/multi screen feature? In all honesty I thought that's what blinkfeed was about till I brought my 1 home.

Regards
    Michael
    10-06-2013 10:39 AM
    Hi. Welcome to the forums for the ONE!

Not sure if there's an app to split the screen like Samsung's Galaxy series. You could check the play store.

I'm not commenting on the fact that's what you thought blinkfeed was. If I did, you would be cursing me! Just remember to do your homework first before buying a phone.
    10-06-2013 11:14 AM
    Live and learn, thinking I might go to att and get the 1mini though. Just wish I could put new guts in my Incredible2 as it has all I really need.
    10-07-2013 07:51 AM
    Why can't we load apps in blinkfeed ala samsungs split screen homepage? Or is there a app for us to have a split/multi screen feature? In all honesty I thought that's what blinkfeed was about till I brought my 1 home.

Regards
    Michael
    I use an app called viral, it's a youtube app that floats on your screen so you can do other stuff at the same time. And you can resize and move around the picture.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-07-2013 09:19 AM
    I use an app called viral, it's a youtube app that floats on your screen so you can do other stuff at the same time. And you can resize and move around the picture.

Posted via Android Central App
    He's talking about using apps such as a note app the same time as using the internet among other things. Viral just floats Youtube. Cool app! But not what he's looking for...I could be wrong though.

- - - Updated - - -

Live and learn, thinking I might go to att and get the 1mini though. Just wish I could put new guts in my Incredible2 as it has all I really need.
    ONE mini? Why may I ask? Small form factor?
    10-07-2013 09:39 AM