HTC One - Netflix Audio Lag

vessel18

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I apologise in advance if anything like this has been posted before - I have searched a little but couldn't find anything...

I've just spent over an hour with both Netflix and HTC support trying to resolve an issue I have with video/audio sync. Neither seems able to resolve the issue for me.

Does anyone else experience a delay between audio and video when streaming Netflix on their HTC One? Audio is lagging slightly behind video.

This happens on both wi-fi and 3G/4G lite. It doesn't happen with Youtube or BBC iPlayer.

Thanks for your help. I've just switched from iPhone and am happy so far, apart from this little issue!

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

It kind of sounds like a problem with the app and not your beautiful HTC One. Did they have you remove the app and re-install it?

vessel18

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

It kind of sounds like a problem with the app and not your beautiful HTC One. Did they have you remove the app and re-install it?

Thanks for the welcome! They didn't specifically have me try that but probably because I told them I already had.

At a bit of a loss here. Just also tried my Sky Go app to be told there's a technical problem. I'll start another thread for that...

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane