Possible to add multiple widgets to lock screen with 4.3?

bwigginit

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
On my galaxy note 8 I am able to add multiple widgets to the lock screen, but can't seem to figure out how to do it on the HTC One with 4.3. Is it even possible to add more than one?

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
On my galaxy note 8 I am able to add multiple widgets to the lock screen, but can't seem to figure out how to do it on the HTC One with 4.3. Is it even possible to add more than one?

Good question....BRB....

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure. I can't seem to add more than one either. Come on PEEPS, chime in here.....this has got me curious.

Daspoo

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Ugh. I believe you can only do a single widget at a time on the One.

How utterly disappointing - this was the one feature of the update yesterday that I was most excited for. I'd love to use something like Dash Clock but then I'd have 2 clocks on the lockscreen. 😝 No thanks...

Has anyone used WidgetLocker with this phone yet? Can someone share some screenshots? I'd hate to pay for it and then find out it doesn't provide a good experience on the One.

Cheers!

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site

How utterly disappointing - this was the one feature of the update yesterday that I was most excited for. I'd love to use something like Dash Clock but then I'd have 2 clocks on the lockscreen. �� No thanks...

Has anyone used WidgetLocker with this phone yet? Can someone share some screenshots? I'd hate to pay for it and then find out it doesn't provide a good experience on the One.

Cheers!

i use dashclock in daydream mode. loads of cool extensions coming out now that support android's 4.3 "notification access" feature.

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Did they ever fix where when you hit the home button it just automatically unlocks your phone? That annoyed the heck outta me.
I'm not sure what the specific bug was, but if I press my home button from the lock screen it doesn't do anything. If I tap something in my notification shade to open the app and then exit out of the app it brings me to a home screen rather than the lock screen, though. That's what I'd expect it to do, though. I have an S4 so I'm not sure if it's different on the One.

lopey986

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site

How utterly disappointing - this was the one feature of the update yesterday that I was most excited for. I'd love to use something like Dash Clock but then I'd have 2 clocks on the lockscreen. �� No thanks...

Cheers!

here is widgetlocker with dash clock as my only widget on it. i like the setup.

2013-10-10 12.40.59.jpg

I'm not sure what the specific bug was, but if I press my home button from the lock screen it doesn't do anything. If I tap something in my notification shade to open the app and then exit out of the app it brings me to a home screen rather than the lock screen, though. That's what I'd expect it to do, though. I have an S4 so I'm not sure if it's different on the One.

yes it does seem like they've got all the bugs that i experienced on my evo 4g lte ironed out now so that is good, i'm really liking the setup i've got with widgetlocker and dashclock.

michaelp68

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site

Cheers!

I recently started using Widget Locker. I find that it works great on my One with 4.3. My lock screen shows what I want it to show, where I want it to be. I'd screenshot it for you but it has some personal information on it that I don't want to post. I can say it works well and is a good experience.

michaelp68

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Did they ever fix where when you hit the home button it just automatically unlocks your phone? That annoyed the heck outta me.

I recently started using Widget Locker on my One with 4.3. When I hit the home button on the lock screen, nothing happens. I need to swipe/unlock before anything will happen.

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
yes it does seem like they've got all the bugs that i experienced on my evo 4g lte ironed out now so that is good, i'm really liking the setup i've got with widgetlocker and dashclock.
It's a bit OT, but do you know of a way to get DashClock to use the other layout, the one with your extensions much smaller and to the right of the clock while using WidgetLocker?

lopey986

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
It's a bit OT, but do you know of a way to get DashClock to use the other layout, the one with your extensions much smaller and to the right of the clock while using WidgetLocker?

i believe if you leave the widget set at 4x2 (mine is at 4x4) and go into advanced settings and make sure "always center" is not checked then the small icons should show up along the side of the clock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz