Is there anybody that hasn't gotten the 4.3 update yet?

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Just as the title states.. Still nothing. Been checking all week here in central Florida! For AT&T..

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

RebeccaCool

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
You can update using your computer at HTC's US website www.htc.com/us Click-Support-HTC One (AT&T) It's under "News & Downloads" You have to install HTC Sync Manager first or update to v2.1.77.0 *Full link-
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...d%3D628%26p_name%3Dhtc-one-att&token=kMopFTjq EDIT: This will erase your phone. Make sure you read the full instructions. NOTE: One other way is to set your phones date ahead by a day or two and then check for updates.

Last edited:

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
For everyone looking for the update, it can be found on HTC's US website at www.htc.com/us Click-Support-HTC One (AT&T) It's under "News & Downloads" You have to install HTC Sync Manager first or update to v2.1.77.0 *I had to update sync manually because my version said it was current and it wasn't. Full link-
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...d%3D628%26p_name%3Dhtc-one-att&token=JBasdWQz

Thanks I'll have to check it out. I appreciate it.

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I decided to install HTC SYNC MANAGER on my PC and downloaded the file for AT&T. Installed it on my phone last night. Tired of waiting. Works awesome!

RebeccaCool

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I decided to install HTC SYNC MANAGER on my PC and downloaded the file for AT&T. Installed it on my phone last night. Tired of waiting. Works awesome!

Did it erase everything on your phone?

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Did it erase everything on your phone?

Unfortunately it did. I did sync it with htc back up and gmail. So it saved all my settings. But had to set up homescreen and accounts again. No big deal really. All my songs were synced to htc sync manager. So got them back right away. It took 18 minutes to download the 1.1g file from htc.com/us and only 10 minutes to update the phone. Much better and faster then over the air.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using AC Forums mobile app

RebeccaCool

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately it did. I did sync it with htc back up and gmail. So it saved all my settings. But had to set up homescreen and accounts again. No big deal really. All my songs were synced to htc sync manager. So got them back right away. It took 18 minutes to download the 1.1g file from htc.com/us and only 10 minutes to update the phone. Much better and faster then over the air.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using AC Forums mobile app

Sorry to hear that. I actually decided to factory reset my phone, just to make sure all the previous crap was gone. Glad I did. It's even better now.

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to hear that. I actually decided to factory reset my phone, just to make sure all the previous crap was gone. Glad I did. It's even better now.

I also did a factory reset after I updated the phone.. Just to make sure as well. So far so good. And luckily no battery or camera issues like some I'm hearing about..