what's the best backup app for my phone

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Depends what you're trying to backup. I have paid for Titanium Backup but prefer to just use HTC Backup, doesn't take any work.

Posted via Android Central App

bbinder

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Used titanium and wouldn't recommend it at all. Soft bricked my phone constantly trying and developer doesn't respond whatsoever. Piece of **** app in my opinion. Worst money I ever spent.
Used Helium rooted and unrooted and it works the best out of all the ones I have tested.
My backup pro also works great.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

CR6

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Been using Titanium backup with great success for over 3 years.
My Backup Pro is definitely a great alternative.

tap'n

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I use the built-in HTC Backup and it has restored everything a couple of times.

Ease Backup has a nice interface and features. It had the Pro version free a few days ago if someine wants to get it and try it.

I'm using it to keep a backup of my sms and call history only but it can backup apps/data and other things as well.

larryg

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
can't seem to find HTC Backup. Can you help direct me to it. All I have is an option for Google backup
Larry

I use the built-in HTC Backup and it has restored everything a couple of times.

Ease Backup has a nice interface and features. It had the Pro version free a few days ago if someine wants to get it and try it.

I'm using it to keep a backup of my sms and call history only but it can backup apps/data and other things as well.

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
On my One it's under Settings - Backup abd Restore (I can't confirm the name on English because I have the phone using Spanish) and there are options to set an HTC account and set the interval and other options.

Perhaps your carrier disabled that option.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
If you're an AT&T customer you have to download it from the Play Store.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Used titanium and wouldn't recommend it at all. Soft bricked my phone constantly trying and developer doesn't respond whatsoever. Piece of **** app in my opinion. Worst money I ever spent.
Used Helium rooted and unrooted and it works the best out of all the ones I have tested.
My backup pro also works great.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

"THIS"

LeFreemason

Oct 18, 2013
plus.google.com
On 4.3 is Google now backing up app settings? I've got a few hundred thousand gold coins I don't wanna lose in Jetpack Joyride.

Google isn't backing up savegames. Most of the times games and apps have a built in backup system. You could try finding it there (like saving on your Facebook or Google account).

You could also install titanium backup. Go to your apps you want to keep and backup to SD card. Whenever you delete your app or restore your device, you can download the game and titanium backup and then just restore data. That most of the times gives you back your progress.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

spark001uk

May 1, 2011
Visit site
This is probably the only thing I would say was near perfect on Apple, it would restore the phone down to every last little detail. You could literally not find something it had forgot, it put absolutely everything back to how it was. I found Google backup and restore always used to miss some settings and stuff. Not sure if it still does. Is there anything as good as the Apple service on Android yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze