Did my part in keeping HTC going this weekend!

anon(5384869)

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
My girlfriend needed a new phone as her G2 (no not the LG one, the HTC G2) was finally starting to crap out on her. She tried all the big hitters, the S4, G2, Moto X, but in the end, I convinced her to get the HTC One!

Honestly knowing her, I knew she'd like the front speakers, beats audio, the built in headphone amp, the camera features and the amazing screen, so she loves it!

What other success stories do you all have about helping to get the amazing products of a truly underrated company in people's hands?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Kilroy13

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I've owned every HTC phone since the og evo on sprint! I'm getting the one maxx next! As long as they make them, I'll buy them! Love HTC!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

He3

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I've recently bought an HTC One, and then the girlfriend got her hands on it and liked it that much she's bought her iPhone 5 contract out to get one.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
My wife will get my HTC ONE when the HTC TWO comes out;)

My wife is still using an HTC Evo.....she says I will have to pry it out of her cold dead hands. I just don't understand I told her....but that I can make them cold dead hands happen. I know have a loose tooth.....

May 7, 2013
Visit site
My friend has never owned a smartphone, but this summer he was finally planning to upgrade. I showed him my one (which I got in early June) and he thought it was awesome. I encouraged him to look around at other phones though as he has never been into tweaking and fiddling with technology and I had him pegged as more of an iPhone guy (or maybe the moto x). Anyway he picked up the one on Verizon when he came out and he sent me some screenshots of his "tricked out" home screen (just some widgets on top of nova launcher... He has much to learn but everyone has to start somewhere!) that first weekend that he had it. He absolutely loves it and I'm proud to have contributed to bringing another satisfied customer into the android/HTC one fold :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk now Free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae