returned my HTC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlgraham

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
So last week I bought an HTC One on T-Mobile, currently I use a galaxy nexus on Verizon. I decided to stick with my Nexus.

The HTC one is great, loved that phone. Two things that kept me from sticking with it, Verizon has better service, and the HTC one camera (number one thing I use on a smartphone) was pretty terrible. I can deal with 4mp, but the quality of the pictures was awful. Overall, found it not worth switching.

Sticking with my nexus for now, because Verizon doesn't have any phones worth upgrading to. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Posted via Android Central App

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
verizon has the htc one, fyi.

and to each his own.. if the htc one camera doesnt match your standards by all means stick with the nexus.

the htc one has been getting overwhelming praise since its launch and most people who give it a shot, are very happy with it. its been considered *the* smartphone of 2013 time and again for a reason.

were you expecting endorsement here for your choice?

DraeHD

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Pictures look splendid in my opinion and I gave the Lumia 1020 a test with its "41mp" camera and by far the HTC One destroys it.

Of course though it is your opinion lol.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk now Free

hatchex

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I heard the g nexus camera was horrible. I have the HTC One right now it takes pretty good pics. But then I'd suggest the LG G2 or nexus 5

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
So last week I bought an HTC One on T-Mobile, currently I use a galaxy nexus on Verizon. I decided to stick with my Nexus.

The HTC one is great, loved that phone. Two things that kept me from sticking with it, Verizon has better service, and the HTC one camera (number one thing I use on a smartphone) was pretty terrible. I can deal with 4mp, but the quality of the pictures was awful. Overall, found it not worth switching.

Sticking with my nexus for now, because Verizon doesn't have any phones worth upgrading to. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Posted via Android Central App

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ht...amera-pictures-show-us-what-you-got-d-44.html

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I hate morons that put up a thread for a particular phone and say....sorry...something sucks about it so I returned it....laterz....

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I hate morons that put up a thread for a particular phone and say....sorry...something sucks about it so I returned it....laterz....

Yeah, everybody is entitled to their opinions but these posts get annoying. Thanks for contributing nothing and just putting another thread to sort through.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Don't take the bait.... :D

Thread closed.

Paul
Forums Moderator

Sent from my HTC ONE using AC Forums mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.