Which of the 3 HTC devices is for you?

Which of the 3 HTC devices is for you?

• Total voters

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
The One. Thought about switching to the Maxx but really the only advantage would be Sense 5.5.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I actually like the size of the mini the best. Had the regular ONE but after using the Moto X the regular ONE just felt bulky and too big of a device to have just a 4.7 display. The Max is complete overkill size wise.

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
That's insane. I must have huge hands. I used the Mini and Moto X and felt they were too small. I prefer the regular One. Not too big not too small.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
agreed. had my eye on the max but with the same camera no thanks-.

The max makes me sad.. I was hoping for more but they really didn't do anything to different from the HTC One that I had.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Nabooy

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
This One mini is too small...

This One Max is too big...

This One is just right.
Actually, I find the One kinda big too. Maybe because I have smaller hands? Could be but I prefer the size of the Mini since it's almost the same as the Z10 because I'm used to a 4 inch device.

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I personally choose the One. But, I must say, the Max kills any other battery wise and also it supposed to support tri-band LTE for Sprint...
Other than that, for now, I'll stay with my One.

Jimmy Walker

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
The One Max is a huge fail HTC completely rushed it! No Beats Audio, Still packing a Snapdragon 600 pro cpu with a 1.7 ghz quad core processor, Still only 2gb of RAM. Not bashing Htc in anyway, but I feel like they rushed it. All of the Htc One devices from 2013 will be updated to Sense 5.5 so the Max is just pointless other than a bigger screen and better battery life.
So with that said I'll just stick with my original Htc One

Posted via Android Central App

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
The max makes me sad.. I was hoping for more but they really didn't do anything to different from the HTC One that I had.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

In a way I don't blame them. I think the first gen HTC One Maxx was sort of in a way for them to test the waters. Maybe to see if it would even sell with out spending a ton of money. But who knows. Either way the HTC One Maxx is still ag reat device! If you love the HTC One then you will love the Maxx unless your like me and think its far to big. I like a good 5 inch screen but thats all I need. Don't need anything bigger personally. I might be looking into the Nexus 5 for my next device if all things go well and if the hardware seems good. No promises until we see the specs and new features!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463