HTC One Usage app showing up in notification tray?

StarStrider

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Since the 4.3 update, whenever I send a text, a notification pops up for less than a second and then goes away so quickly that I was having trouble even seeing what it was. I finally got a good enough look at it to go through my app list and find what was causing it, which turned out to be the "Usage" app. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it's supposed to happen, but I figured I would come here and see just to be sure and see if there is a way I can make it stop. The "allow notifications" check box is checked and grayed out, so I can't change it.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Since the 4.3 update, whenever I send a text, a notification pops up for less than a second and then goes away so quickly that I was having trouble even seeing what it was. I finally got a good enough look at it to go through my app list and find what was causing it, which turned out to be the "Usage" app. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it's supposed to happen, but I figured I would come here and see just to be sure and see if there is a way I can make it stop. The "allow notifications" check box is checked and grayed out, so I can't change it.

I notice the same thing! Haha but I say just ignore it. It will pop up for like 1 ms. Thats it. Textra does it to me. It doesn't bother me at all.