HTC One and Pebble Watch

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious about this myself, I'm more curious about the Google watch that may be launching along with the Nexus 5.

Posted via Android Central App

purplemarauder#AC

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Yup, I use mine with a Pebble, works like a dream. Set up couldn't be easier or more reliable.

Anything specific you wanted to know?

Player1x

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I have been using a pebble for about 4 months now. I absolutely love it. Minor glitches here and there, but nothing resets can't fix. The watch is beautiful and the phone... Well might I say sexy.

KevinFuerst

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
I would like to throw out there that mine works perfectly with it too. Much better than it did with my iPhone. The pebble is a fantastic device now!

purplemarauder#AC

May 24, 2010
Visit site
... Just wanted to add that it performs equally well on both Sense and Google Edition ROMs (i can't decide which i like best so swap over pretty much every week!)

strife5

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Thinking of getting a pebble today. I understand that a wealth of information can be sent/synced to the watch. My question is what apps that work with the pebble can utilize control? As in music control, list checkmarking, sms replying...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

KevinFuerst

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Can you control google play music with it?
I use it everyday with google music. You can also download Music Boss from the play store to gain volume functionality too.

Thinking of getting a pebble today. I understand that a wealth of information can be sent/synced to the watch. My question is what apps that work with the pebble can utilize control? As in music control, list checkmarking, sms replying...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

There is a built in music app but you can get Music Boss if you want more functionality. Here is an app to send messages with your pebble I have another app to sync my google keep as well as my calendar. Pebble Dialer can be used to initiate, answer, and decline phone calls along with viewing call history and speakerphone. There are new apps everyday over on the forums too.

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Kevin. I will probably wait and see Google releases a watch at the end of this month like some are predicting. Hoping that something would replace my fitbit and allow me to control music from my wrist while at the gym etc. If Google doesn't deliver I will probably end up with my Fitbit on one wrist and a Pebble on the other.

KreyosFan

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey Kevin -

What do you think of Pebble Dialer versus native functionality? Why do you think Pebble didn't build this in from the beginning?

vighamilton

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
hi
I have a HTC ONE but I need info to use pebble dialer to use feature (answer to call etc) that doesn't works properly.
I dont have experiece to manage root mode.
can you help me.
thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non