10-21-2013 11:50 AM
    Download
    Stop wasting our time

It's a app that will get you to try and find out itself

Posted via Android Central App
    10-21-2013 11:55 AM
    Pls suggest useful apps for me to download.....just got ma HTC one

Just got mine last week, a few of my fav's so far are textra, swiftkey and poweramp.
    10-21-2013 12:07 PM
    Pls suggest useful apps for me to download.....just got ma HTC one

Textra
    Swiftkey
    Nova Launcher Prime
    F-Stop (Gallery replacement)
    ES File Explorer
    MX Player (For videos)
    Amazon App Store (Free app of the day only!)
    Yelp!
    Tapatalk
    Chrome Web Browser (mobile)
    Google Voice (Great for VM control and custom VM per user!)
    Snapdragon Battery Guru (Your CPU is supported)
    Beautiful Widgets
    HD Widgets
    List can go on forever depending on your needs!
    That is just to name a few. I'd also recommend looking around on youtube for app reviews on apps that might look good to you. Most of the apps I have found have been from here and friends! But also take the time to take a look around. I'm sure you will find way more!

Download
    Stop wasting our time

If you can not be useful then I'd recommend leaving the community? Not to feed the troll or anything. But these forums are here for information and questions. If you dont wanna reply then its fine but not when your doing it just to be rude....
    mclarryjr and rayndog3 like this.
    10-21-2013 12:18 PM
    Download
    Stop wasting our time

You wasted your own time replying.

For scores:
    ESPN College football
    NHL game center
    CBS Football

Google keep - for notes
    Instagram
    Google Plus
    Tapatalk
    Google Music
    Notify Me- to have emails and text show up on screen when received.

To name a few, you can also browse the top paid and top free in the market for other ideas.
    cgardnervt and H3aTeRzz like this.
    10-21-2013 12:18 PM
    I genuinely like ninja sms. It's only getting better.

10-21-2013 04:32 PM
    Download
    Stop wasting our time

@zorrowaz:

Took a look at some of your precious posts, maybe a spellcheck app perhaps. . Lolzzzzz. jk
    anon(92475) and H3aTeRzz like this.
    10-21-2013 07:35 PM
    So far I have:

Amazon
    Cineplex
    Cut the Rope
    Dumb Ways
    eBay
    Goodreads
    Instagram
    InstaSquareMaker
    MP3 Music Downloader
    Pixlr Express
    Temple Run Oz
    Swift Key (must have)
    YouTube

I was thinking of paying for the full version of Power Amp but had a question about it. Maybe someone here who has it could answer? Does it allow you to change the titles of the songs? Sometimes when I download songs they pop up with different/weird titles and are hard to find .:/
    10-21-2013 07:46 PM
    So far I have:

Amazon
    Cineplex
    Cut the Rope
    Dumb Ways
    eBay
    Goodreads
    Instagram
    InstaSquareMaker
    MP3 Music Downloader
    Pixlr Express
    Temple Run Oz
    Swift Key (must have)
    YouTube

I was thinking of paying for the full version of Power Amp but had a question about it. Maybe someone here who has it could answer? Does it allow you to change the titles of the songs? Sometimes when I download songs they pop up with different/weird titles and are hard to find .:/
    Yes you can edit tags in power amp. Let's you change title of song, track #, year, genre, artist and album
    10-21-2013 09:26 PM
    Yes you can edit tags in power amp. Let's you change title of song, track #, year, genre, artist and album
    Thank you! I installed it today. Even took a leap and bought the full version... So I just have one more question. When I look at my song list, I can see not only songs but also ringtones because it's pulling all media clips including notification sounds. Is there a way to set it up so it only reads out of the music folder?
    10-22-2013 07:47 AM
    Thank you! I installed it today. Even took a leap and bought the full version... So I just have one more question. When I look at my song list, I can see not only songs but also ringtones because it's pulling all media clips including notification sounds. Is there a way to set it up so it only reads out of the music folder?
    Yes, when you are in poweramp, go to settings>Folders and Library>music folders>then uncheck where it says /Android. that should do it.
    10-22-2013 08:15 AM
    useful;
    Gas Buddy - Find gas prices and station locations around you. Who has the cheapest gas, or how far am I away from the next station. No reviews. Use Yelp for that. Free

RedBox - Find that movie you've been wanting to rent, or that game you've wanted to try. Reserve movies from your phone and find out where it is. No more going from place to place only to find the item you want isn't there, hunting and pecking through a selection that has nothing to offer you. This is probably my most used app. Free

Roku - If you have a Roku box this will control it, and it will turn your device into a game controller if you buy the Roku games. Free

Epson Print - Print from your phone to any Wi-Fi connected Epson printer. Print web pages, photos, documents, and more, from emails, texts, or downloads. Keep track of your ink status and other maintenance items from your app. Free

Photo editor - Edit photos from your phone and share them or save them to your device or Google drive. Free

Astro File Manager - See what's on your phone, move items around from folder to folder, back up items like texts or email, and save items to your favorite on line places like G+, Drive, Box, and more. Free

Google Drive - Have a picture or video you've just taken and want to share it with your friends but it's too big to send from your device? Up load it to Drive and share it instantly or at your leisure with anyone in it's original format. No more degrading image quality or video quality to share with your friends or family.

If you go out and eat or to events or just to play the following are fun;
    FourSquare - This is a check in app. You can see who's been to places you are see tips they've left and get a feel for someplace. They also have specials like at my Bone Grill if you check in you get a free appitizer, or if you check in at our Rally's you get a small cone for 3 check ins or a small fry every check in if your the mayor, there is a drink one too but I can't remember what you do for that one.

SoundTracking - Lets you check in with songs and photos, at restaurants, gas stations, just going down the road. You can add your own comments and see what other people are saying about a song you like or don't like. Free

Yelp - Great for finding out of the way places or main stream places. See what others think of someplace before you spend your hard earned money. A lot of reviews about service and quality of the product sold at the venue. Free

Around Me - similar to Yelp. Free

Point Inside - Maps for most malls and airports. Want to find a shoe store at a mall you've never been to, then this is the app for you. Free

Just for fun;
    Shazam - Similar to SoundTracking but this one gives you lyrics, concert dates, online places to buy the music you're listening to, and more. Stump your friends by knowing every song you hear. It's just fun. Free

Amazon App Store - Similar to Google Play, but they also give away a free paid app everyday. Be careful and read reviews, as with all apps, on the free apps of the day. Some are fun, some are productive, some are something in between, but some are junk. I mean they are giving them away so they aren't all going to be $10 apps. Free

MX Player - A stand alone video, and photo (I think), player that has a nice, easy, intuitive UI.
    10-22-2013 08:55 AM