Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Cool. Did Upstreammiami remotely root it for you or walk you through it? Just curious.

Sent from my One X using AC Forums mobile app

I remotely rooted it for him and walked him through as well... I unlocked his phone via htcdev than I soff using rum runner. After all that I supercid his Hboot and I flash the newest firmware as well. Helped him flash twrp recovery (made a backup of stock rom) He picked his rom(sense 5.5) we flashed it and that's it...

Sent from my HTC One

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I will see if I have free time this week to hook up with you. I have not used Google hangout before so things are new to me.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Why is it well worth it in the end,

Speed increase is not worth it because there is no lag to start with.

Well you can delete all the bloat apps that you don't use... You can try sense 5.5 ahead of everyone else you will be able to use KitKat first than everyone else.. options options free

Sent from my HTC One

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Guys a lot of you are messaging on the forums and when I reply you guys never reply back... This is why I prefer HANGOUTS!

Sent from my HTC One

Xsie

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
No one wants to root? Damn

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I want to root, but I'm am leary - for many reasons. I've had an android phone of some kind for many years. What are the differences, keep it simple, between rooted & not rooted. Is there a big learning curve between the 2? And can you still use apps i. e launchers, sms, etc on a rooted phone like you can unrooted?

Sent from Xsie's sexy HTC One

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I want to root, but I'm am leary - for many reasons. I've had an android phone of some kind for many years. What are the differences, keep it simple, between rooted & not rooted. Is there a big learning curve between the 2? And can you still use apps i. e launchers, sms, etc on a rooted phone like you can unrooted?

Sent from Xsie's sexy HTC One

Your phone will be the same you can just add more stuff to it....

Download a rom with htc sense 5.5 or download a pure google rom aosp ...sense 5.5 is so fast and smooth you can use xposed that let's you change your icons to different theme from the play store

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Dave Clark

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
This guy is a star, honestly he will help you to the best of his ability. Wish there were more people like this willing to help instead of just calling you a noob.

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I second on him....stand up guy!!! He remotely rooted my Incredible a few years ago. Very patient and knowledgeable!!!

Posted via Android Central App

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Hi! Are you available to root my HTC One? I have verizon as a carrier. I purchased root service with RootAndroid.Com | Remote Android Rooting For Any Android Device. He ran into problems. He asked to finish the next day and then he was unavailable. They have offered to refund my money. I could surely use your help. Thank you...Arleen

Already helped her and rooted her... Great customer thanks for letting me help you

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

legaldeejay

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Big props to the Root Man. My phone is rooted and it suddenly started downloading an OTA update on its own and I could not stop it which could have resulted in bricking or losing root. The Root Man led me in the right direction and now everything is good.

Posted via Android Central App

inktomei

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I would like your help to get rooted. Just sent you an invitation to connect on Google Hangout, Upstreammiami

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Jet Set Pixxie

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I already have my phone rooted but need help with what bloatware I can delete, downloading cyanogenmod, etc etc. Basically I haven't done anything since it was rooted which makes it pointless to even have it right now. :'( Can you help me with setting all that up?

Btw, I have a mac.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I already have my phone rooted but need help with what bloatware I can delete, downloading cyanogenmod, etc etc. Basically I haven't done anything since it was rooted which makes it pointless to even have it right now. :'( Can you help me with setting all that up?

Btw, I have a mac.

Just hit me up on hangouts

Note 3 using cm_11

JAMSTARR

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
If anything goes wrong I can remote use your computer using TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings and fix the issues.

The only thing I ask is for you to at least have sdk installed on your pc http://dl.google.com/android/installer_r21.0.1-windows.exe just install I'll do the rest.

Don't think this is a scam so I can remote use your computer. I have rooted over 150 members on this forums and even made front page a couple of times....

im free any time after 10 am!!!

Thanks for letting me help you.

Feel free to donate using Google wallet

Hi,
I am interested in rooting my Samsung Galaxy Note 3, the volume sucks!!!!!! My Note 2 had a better ringtone/notification volume and I am so annoyed. Once rooted will I have the same thing that is already there? Will I lose any features, apps etc. Will I be able to get future updates.....these an other questions are important to know before i do anything.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Hi,
I am interested in rooting my Samsung Galaxy Note 3, the volume sucks!!!!!! My Note 2 had a better ringtone/notification volume and I am so annoyed. Once rooted will I have the same thing that is already there? Will I lose any features, apps etc. Will I be able to get future updates.....these an other questions are important to know before i do anything.

Already on it

Note 3 using cm_11