Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
If anything goes wrong I can remote use your computer using TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings and fix the issues.

The only thing I ask is for you to at least have sdk installed on your pc http://dl.google.com/android/installer_r21.0.1-windows.exe just install I'll do the rest.

Don't think this is a scam so I can remote use your computer. I have rooted over 150 members on this forums and even made front page a couple of times....

im free any time after 10 am!!!

Thanks for letting me help you.

Feel free to donate using Google wallet

Last edited:

hendo27

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I would love to root mine. Will I everything? I mean will I have to set it up from scratch again. What will stay what will go?

Posted via Android Central App

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I would love to root mine. Will I everything? I mean will I have to set it up from scratch again. What will stay what will go?

Posted via Android Central App

Yes, you will need to backup your contacts and pictures, because unlocking the bootloader, WILL delete everything. BUT.....Its SOOOOOOO worth it in the end!!!

Dave Clark

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'd love someone to help me do this, always had issues with rooting. I get to a certain stage and it just hangs. Any help appreciated.