HTC One Camera Lens Replacement

RJones89

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
My HTC One camera lens cover cracked (must have had pressure put on it with keys in pocked). Any idea what the cost to fix this would be? It looks like some have tried to replace it without opening the phone, but the proper way would be to open the phone and replace it from inside.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
My HTC One camera lens cover cracked (must have had pressure put on it with keys in pocked). Any idea what the cost to fix this would be? It looks like some have tried to replace it without opening the phone, but the proper way would be to open the phone and replace it from inside.

The main issue is the phone is not really meant to come apart. I know sending it to HTC would be your best bet. Give them a call. I know a front glass replacement is some where in the ballpark of $180 or so if I remember correctly from other members posting.

RJones89

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I called HTC last night and they refused to give a quote for the issue. The only quote they had on file was for replacing the front glass. Anything else requires the phone to be mailed in for an estimate.

Some companies have offered to replace the rear of the case, however I have concerns with a heat gun being used to melt the glue so that it can be removed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek