Going back to iphone (5S)- Thanks For Everything- Love this Community :-)

Jim Seth

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

First of all I would like to thank all the moderators, members and everyone who have helped me in the past for the queries I had. This is a wonderful community and I am so glad that I was part of it (though most of the time I was asking rather then helping others).

I do have my reasons for going back to ios, but that doesn't mean my love for android is less. I feel great that I have used Samsung S4 and then HTC One.

Without any doubt both are great phones, but I am going to be biased (sorry) here that without any doubt HTC One is the best Android phone I have used.

I have learned a lot about android through this community and always had fun reading posts about new stuff.

Thanks again everyone, and keep rocking :)

P.S. I am going to be a lurker for now :)

Regards,
Jim

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
you'll be back soon.

its iOS 7 that you'll find waiting for you... and you won't be able to put any make-up on it!

My freakin' nightmare !!

iPhone wants you to use your fingers so bad that it made a scanner. It wants to feel pretty again.

Last edited:

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Stay in contact! Nothing wrong with being on more than one OS. Its not cheating! :p Your not really married to one or the other unless you allow your self to be that way. Good luck with the iPhone 5s and iOS7!

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Cya! Glad to see no hate here, every user has their preference which is good as it allows a diverse range of choices with os :)

Enjoy!
- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.

Scotly50

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
There is no need to announce you are leaving. No one knew you were here anyway.

It is hard to get away from something you have grown accustomed with. I have had only iPhones. I upgraded to the iPhone 5 from a 4, but did not find a great deal of difference between the two. Since I had it for a couple of months I just gave it to my wife, (She still had 3gs). She found it to be faster, but not different. When the 5s came out I went with it. Returned it after only 5 days. Nothing different. Same basic phone they have been putting out for 5 years. I have to get a new phone. IOS 7 has turned my 4 into a lagging mess. Horrible

But I have just recently purchased the Moto X. Went for the HTC One but they had it for $99, so I thought I would give it a try. If not going with the Htc.

Jim Seth

May 8, 2013
Visit site

It is hard to get away from something you have grown accustomed with. I have had only iPhones. I upgraded to the iPhone 5 from a 4, but did not find a great deal of difference between the two. Since I had it for a couple of months I just gave it to my wife, (She still had 3gs). She found it to be faster, but not different. When the 5s came out I went with it. Returned it after only 5 days. Nothing different. Same basic phone they have been putting out for 5 years. I have to get a new phone. IOS 7 has turned my 4 into a lagging mess. Horrible

But I have just recently purchased the Moto X. Went for the HTC One but they had it for $99, so I thought I would give it a try. If not going with the Htc.

Dont worry I am not gonna hold anything against you for your 1st line :)

I am not famous, neither are you !! My post was mainly to thank people in this community rather then being noticed.

Anyways enjoy your Moto X

Again I want to thanks everyone for there lovely posts :)

Cheers,
Jim

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I just can't see how anyone would keep their current phone with the iPhone 5s released. It's such a magical and innovative device that gives me a phonegasm every time I look at it. Just place your finger on the home button and you feel instant gratification knowing it loves you back......

/S

whoahbro

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Yikes, it sounds like u need a girlfriend brah... :p

I must admit iOS is annoying me slightly less than Google right now. So I am not hating because I may be going back to apple myself. However, the HTC One is definitely the way to go if you are going android IMO.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

saichick04

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Yikes, it sounds like u need a girlfriend brah... :p

I must admit iOS is annoying me slightly less than Google right now. So I am not hating because I may be going back to apple myself. However, the HTC One is definitely the way to go if you are going android IMO.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

That first line.....I laughed out loud..

Just left apple for Android.. Love them both but rally enjoying my s4. Granted I haven't updated the software yet lol

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

Phil Hendy

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site

What an a hole first line.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC