So I've been using Apex launcher and Chrome is my preferred browser. However, I really don't like the Chrome icon and prefer the Sense Internet Icon. On Apex I can edit the Chrome Icon and change it - which I've done.
    BUT
    It only changes the icon in Apex. On my lock-screen, Chrome still has it's original icon. I presume this is because the lock-screen is still on Sense and not controlled by Apex. Is there a way to change the icon for Chrome on the lock-screen (without rooting)? Is it possible to change the Icon on Sense?
    10-25-2013 01:19 PM
    So I've been using Apex launcher and Chrome is my preferred browser. However, I really don't like the Chrome icon and prefer the Sense Internet Icon. On Apex I can edit the Chrome Icon and change it - which I've done.
    BUT
    It only changes the icon in Apex. On my lock-screen, Chrome still has it's original icon. I presume this is because the lock-screen is still on Sense and not controlled by Apex. Is there a way to change the icon for Chrome on the lock-screen (without rooting)? Is it possible to change the Icon on Sense?
    widgetlocker in app store. can't change the icons on sense as far as I know.
    Sarm3n likes this.
    10-25-2013 02:26 PM