I purchased my wife an HTC One V from Groupon back in June. When I purchased it it said it was Verizon ready. When I went to activate it I found out that Verizon was not carrying the phone yet so I waited. They now carry an HTC one but I do not see an HTC One V. To make matters worse I don't think I have a sim card in the phone and Verizon wont give/sell me one because they still claim they do not carry this phone. What can i do to get this phone to work with my wifes verizon plan?
    10-25-2013 10:31 PM
    Nothing. Verizon has never and will never carry the HTC one V nor do they allow unlocked phones on their network.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    10-25-2013 10:39 PM
    I purchased my wife an HTC One V from Groupon back in June. When I purchased it it said it was Verizon ready. When I went to activate it I found out that Verizon was not carrying the phone yet so I waited. They now carry an HTC one but I do not see an HTC One V. To make matters worse I don't think I have a sim card in the phone and Verizon wont give/sell me one because they still claim they do not carry this phone. What can i do to get this phone to work with my wifes verizon plan?
    Man, that sucks. Enik's right though. The only thing you might be able to do with it is put it on a pre-paid carrier as a spare phone.

I would contact Groupon and tell them your situation. I doubt it will help but you never know.
    10-26-2013 04:36 AM