Hi all,

New to this forum and this is my first post so if I do something wrong here give me a nudge in the right direction before burning me please.

I found whatsremote recently and seeing as 80% of my messaging is now via this app I was excited to know I didn't have to have my phone open when working on the laptop anymore.

Root access is something I have stumbled across through forums and news and I'm sure a lot of you have felt the same worry about messing with the forbidden!

Is it actually possible to use it without root access or is this something well worth doing. Appreciate to hear from anyone that uses whatsremote! Is the app really this good!

Aoex
    (2 day old HTC one)

Posted via Android Central App
    LeFreemason likes this.
    10-28-2013 02:59 AM
    Hi all,

New to this forum and this is my first post so if I do something wrong here give me a nudge in the right direction before burning me please.

I found whatsremote recently and seeing as 80% of my messaging is now via this app I was excited to know I didn't have to have my phone open when working on the laptop anymore.

Root access is something I have stumbled across through forums and news and I'm sure a lot of you have felt the same worry about messing with the forbidden!

Is it actually possible to use it without root access or is this something well worth doing. Appreciate to hear from anyone that uses whatsremote! Is the app really this good!

Aoex
    (2 day old HTC one)

Posted via Android Central App
    No you can't use that app without root. The app can't function without root privileges.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk
    10-28-2013 11:29 AM