UK 4.3 available...

Dave Clark

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
In the UK right now. I'm in Liverpool, downloading as I type.

eteruhe2.jpg

dr.who

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
I'm in UK and it downloaded in about 10 minutes. Installing now ...

Sent from my Cyclone Voyager using AC Forums mobile app

dr.who

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
All done. Downloaded and installed in just over 20 minutes. Seems to be working but have to get back to work. Hope your updates go ok.

Sent from my Cyclone Voyager using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

Dave Clark

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I have decent Internet, but mine is taking forever. Currently on 30%. Oh well at least I'm getting the update, even if it's taking a bit longer.

Kingy72

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Updated my unlocked Htc one about an hour ago. Update came in two parts, first a small file that required a restart after installing. Then checked updates again and the big one was there. Took about 10mins to download and maybe another 15 or 20 to install and do its stuff.
Looks good so far. Theyve removed the option for changing lock screen wallpaper but if you're like me and use a widget on your lock screen (calendar widget) then don't be alarmed if its not there after the update. It is still there, only now you have to swipe from the right to see your widget, also swipe right again and you can add another widget screen....Pretty cool I think.
Also you can now disable blink feed entirely if you want or add more feeds.
Phone feels even quicker than before although I might be just imagining that.
Can't comment on battery or anything like that yet as its only been about an hour since I updated.

Simon Divito

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Update available for unlocked Vodafone handset, will do it later after a back up and a stable Wi-Fi connection... Well done HTC..

Posted via Android Central App

Ninjatogo

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Strange, I have an unlocked SIM free model, yet I can't see the update yet. Does the update come from my current carrier I'm using or the original carrier of the phone? I think mine is an unlocked EE model.

Simon Divito

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I bought mine from carphone warehouse to avoid any bloatware and was always sim free, maybe if yours was originally locked to ee you may have to wait for them to push it out after they have checked it out themselves and added any tweaks. I may be wrong so don't take that as gospel but sure someone will correct me.

Posted via Android Central App

Andrei Marcus

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody!

I choose to update my phone to 4.3 android version. Everything is fine, just a little thing is wrong and I don't know if I'm only with this: in video mode I don't have autofocus enabled. I must tap the screen everytime when I want to focus. If I go to settings I don't see "Lock focus in video" option anymore.

Any solution for this?
Thanks in advance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech