Hi everyone...I'm new to this place and I really hope someone can help me out with this problem : (

ok, so here's the thing

I am currently using HTC ONE, and i downloaded pictures from internet using opera mini....
    usually you can find and SEE the pictures you downloaded under "album" right?
    BUT I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE!!
    I did search on google before coming to here trying to fix it.......

obviously I failed....

I did select "show all pictures" under the setting selection of the album on the top right corner, and the "album" selection on the top left.

when i just finished downloading the picture with opera, there's a choice of "view the picture with album" and at this moment I CAN SEE THE PICTURE

BUT! if i close opera and try to open it through album directly, I can't find them at all.

I've tried saving the pictures under various folders, none of them work.

The part that really confuses me is that when I open the folders on my computer through HTC ONE Sync Manager, let's say I saved it under "screenshots". I can see the pic that I downloaded sitting there with the rest of the screenshots in the folder just fine yet when I use the "album" app that came with the phone originally, I can still see the screenshots that i made with the phone but the pics that i downloaded and saved are gone! Can't find them anywhere.

I downloaded some 3rd party file organizing app trying to solve it but the same problem occurred.

And I've used not just opera to download them...i've tried chrome, and the app that came with the phone originally. Same problem.

I was trying to save a pic and set it as my avatar last night and since i couldn't find it anywhere in the album in the end i had to take a screenshot of the photo, and then set my avatar through the screenshot pic (which is the one that could be viewed smoothly through album)

WTF?!

I am now getting nuts !!! T_T

This question is really long...lol...hope I made it clear....sorry about this.

Please....!!!! anyone know the reason why?!!

Is there a solution to this stupid problem?

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!
    11-05-2013 11:36 AM
    Hi everyone...I'm new to this place and I really hope someone can help me out with this problem : (

ok, so here's the thing

I am currently using HTC ONE, and i downloaded pictures from internet using opera mini....
    usually you can find and SEE the pictures you downloaded under "album" right?
    BUT I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE!!
    I did search on google before coming to here trying to fix it.......

obviously I failed....

I did select "show all pictures" under the setting selection of the album on the top right corner, and the "album" selection on the top left.

when i just finished downloading the picture with opera, there's a choice of "view the picture with album" and at this moment I CAN SEE THE PICTURE

BUT! if i close opera and try to open it through album directly, I can't find them at all.

I've tried saving the pictures under various folders, none of them work.

The part that really confuses me is that when I open the folders on my computer through HTC ONE Sync Manager, let's say I saved it under "screenshots". I can see the pic that I downloaded sitting there with the rest of the screenshots in the folder just fine yet when I use the "album" app that came with the phone originally, I can still see the screenshots that i made with the phone but the pics that i downloaded and saved are gone! Can't find them anywhere.

I downloaded some 3rd party file organizing app trying to solve it but the same problem occurred.

And I've used not just opera to download them...i've tried chrome, and the app that came with the phone originally. Same problem.

I was trying to save a pic and set it as my avatar last night and since i couldn't find it anywhere in the album in the end i had to take a screenshot of the photo, and then set my avatar through the screenshot pic (which is the one that could be viewed smoothly through album)

WTF?!

I am now getting nuts !!! T_T

This question is really long...lol...hope I made it clear....sorry about this.

Please....!!!! anyone know the reason why?!!

Is there a solution to this stupid problem?

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!
    Welcome to the forums.
    Do you have a downloads folder? I would check there as well.
    11-05-2013 11:47 AM
    Welcome to the forums.
    Do you have a downloads folder? I would check there as well.

Thank you : )

yes i do... and i did try saving under downloads... (it's the default folder)

same problem : (

and i did select "show all downloads" under the settings of the album
    11-05-2013 12:06 PM
    Thank you : )

yes i do... and i did try saving under downloads... (it's the default folder)

same problem : (

and i did select "show all downloads" under the settings of the album
    Can you plug your phone into your PC and find them?

Sent from a Slim Tab 2.
    11-05-2013 12:16 PM
    Can you plug your phone into your PC and find them?

Sent from a Slim Tab 2.

yes. when i plug it into my PC i can find it under the folder i saved along with other pics.

but i can't see them on my phone through the album.
    11-05-2013 12:18 PM
    yes. when i plug it into my PC i can find it under the folder i saved along with other pics.

but i can't see them on my phone through the album.
    Then I am guessing there is a format conflict between the file and what Android can read.
    11-05-2013 12:23 PM
    Then I am guessing there is a format conflict between the file and what Android can read.

the format is .gif or just regular .jpg/.jpeg...........shouldn't it be fine?
    11-05-2013 12:31 PM
    the format is .gif or just regular .jpg/.jpeg...........shouldn't it be fine?
    Should be.
    Perhaps trying a different gallery application on Play?

- - - Updated - - -

Or clearing cache on your gallery app.
    11-05-2013 12:35 PM
    Should be.
    Perhaps trying a different gallery application on Play?

- - - Updated - - -

Or clearing cache on your gallery app.

i'll try again tonight...

thank you
    11-05-2013 12:58 PM
    i'll try again tonight...

thank you
    Hope it works out.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
    11-05-2013 01:41 PM
    Weird... When you open the stock gallery and select albums, you should have a folder named all downloads. No matter where I download pictures from, they are there.

One quick question. Why bother with Opera Mini? Is your data plan very limited?

Posted via Android Central App
    11-06-2013 05:42 PM