Auto upload to Box or other service

afgzee

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
cant seem to find a way to make the camera auto upload to Box or Skydrive or other service other than Dropbox.

Reason is I only have 2 years of 25GB with drop box, but have 50GB forever with Box and 25GB forever with skydrive so would much prefer auto upload to box.

Anyone know how to do this?

thanks

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
You can get a terabyte free with Flickr and unlimited with Google+. Both offer auto upload options with the One.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
The reason you cant figure out how to do it with Box or Skydrive is because they dont offer it.
Dropbox and Copy are the only 2 that i know of that are not google services.

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I think you can also set Picasa for auto-upload but despite having an account there I rarely use it. I've been using Photobucket for a long time so I have to jump through the hoop of manually pushing stuff from Gallery to there but, to be honest, I really have no desire to automatically upload anything until I've had a chance to review it for quality or sober up after the party to review it for content. YMMV :)

wjwwjw

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Just dropped the Dropbox (pun not intended) after realizing the 25 gig was only for 24 months. I just set my auto-sync for Google+ for 15 gig...

You can get a terabyte free with Flickr and unlimited with Google+. Both offer auto upload options with the One.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Jeremy MacMull

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Use foldersync not free but supports all the cloud services you can think of. I use it to auto upload to box for my videos since I have 50gb free

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey