hi i have a htc one m7 its stuck on twrp

Andelko Simunija

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi i bricked my htc one m7 and its stuck on twrp recovery and seems there are no files inside it i cannot connect to my pc to open the files up and select something to try to restore it ive tried to factory reset it but i just get either the recovery screen or the twrp recovery screen is there a way of getting into the phone or its files as twrp doesnt help

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
If you have a powered OTG cable you may be able to flash a ROM from a flash drive. Otherwise you will need to get your computer to recognize the phone and push a rom with adb.

Posted via Android Central App

DroidArmy

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi i bricked my htc one m7 and its stuck on twrp recovery and seems there are no files inside it i cannot connect to my pc to open the files up and select something to try to restore it ive tried to factory reset it but i just get either the recovery screen or the twrp recovery screen is there a way of getting into the phone or its files as twrp doesnt help

That's an issue. Can you get the phone into fast boot mode? Then you can run a stock RUU. Ugh somebody who works with HTC phones a lot please chime in. I'm a genius when it comes to Samsung but the rest of them I'm not so good with. Another option which I know works is using a USB OTG cable and a flash drive. You can load a ROM on the flash drive, connect it to the phone through the cord, and flash a ROM. That should solve the issue as well.

LeFreemason

Oct 18, 2013
plus.google.com
Like all the other users said: buy a USB OTG. Load a rom on it and flash it via twrp. There's a nice OTG device sold via kickstarter. Search via google: Meenova. Instead of connecting a USB stick, it connects a microsd to your HTC One.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

marcel_uk

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
i manage to fix it with One_All-In-One_Kit_v and selected ADB side load a ROM and flash a selected rom: Dev-3.22.1540.1-Stock-Rooted-DE-ODEX_official.