Hi i bricked my htc one m7 and its stuck on twrp recovery and seems there are no files inside it i cannot connect to my pc to open the files up and select something to try to restore it ive tried to factory reset it but i just get either the recovery screen or the twrp recovery screen is there a way of getting into the phone or its files as twrp doesnt help
    11-10-2013 03:11 PM
    If you have a powered OTG cable you may be able to flash a ROM from a flash drive. Otherwise you will need to get your computer to recognize the phone and push a rom with adb.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-10-2013 03:18 PM
    Hi i bricked my htc one m7 and its stuck on twrp recovery and seems there are no files inside it i cannot connect to my pc to open the files up and select something to try to restore it ive tried to factory reset it but i just get either the recovery screen or the twrp recovery screen is there a way of getting into the phone or its files as twrp doesnt help
    That's an issue. Can you get the phone into fast boot mode? Then you can run a stock RUU. Ugh somebody who works with HTC phones a lot please chime in. I'm a genius when it comes to Samsung but the rest of them I'm not so good with. Another option which I know works is using a USB OTG cable and a flash drive. You can load a ROM on the flash drive, connect it to the phone through the cord, and flash a ROM. That should solve the issue as well.
    11-10-2013 03:20 PM
    Like all the other users said: buy a USB OTG. Load a rom on it and flash it via twrp. There's a nice OTG device sold via kickstarter. Search via google: Meenova. Instead of connecting a USB stick, it connects a microsd to your HTC One.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk
    11-11-2013 03:19 PM
    i manage to fix it with One_All-In-One_Kit_v and selected ADB side load a ROM and flash a selected rom: Dev-3.22.1540.1-Stock-Rooted-DE-ODEX_official.
    11-14-2013 04:08 AM
    yeah i got a meenova on kickstarter too. you can also get the mimucare card reader on kickstarter now too if you want the extra card slots for full sized sd cards and sony memory cards
    Nice. Do you have it already or just waiting to receive it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk
    11-29-2013 01:09 PM
    Just ordered one, how is your's? Also, how long did it take to arrive?
    01-01-2014 12:09 AM