HTC One V - says connected to wifi network but nothing works. Constantly syncing

serrawillow

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

Hoping to get some help with this. My phone connects to my home wifi network, but then when I go to open and use any app internet related, it doesn't work and says to check my connection. The sync icon in the top screen is constantly going, so I thought maybe it would have something to do with that (I am really not good with anything technology related so I don't know). I did a hard reset and nothing changed. Also, I am able to connect wirelessly on my laptop and other devices. It was honestly working one minute, not working the next. I didn't download or make any changes to anything on my phone.

Please help! Thank you!

ram1220

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Who do you have for internet at home? I have learned that AT&T has installed quite a few defective RG's for their Uverse service. The wifi in a lot of them are defective. You will get one device to connect and work properly. But another device either won't connect at all or will connect but won't work on the internet.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar