is there a way to change the interface? i have had this phone for four or five months now and this is a constant annoyance. i have tried since day one to make the call history come up first when i hit my phone icon. i believe this is impossible. no matter what order you arrange the phone/contacts/history tabs, the phone always comes up first. as a result, i am constantly calling the last incoming or outgoing number in an attempt to reach my history. why do they hide the call history button? my fingers aren't that tiny or accurate. it's part of the same problem i still have with typing on this phone.

ALSO, in call history, it does not show the time of a call after the current day. under call history or view history it only says 'yesterday' and then the date beyond the current and previous day. is there a way to get accurate details? i know my BB did. can i change this whole setup? is there an app? a different phone? or are all androids the same on 4.3? please forgive my ignorance. still very new to android...

thank you!!

this is what my phone looks like (HTC ONE on t-mo). if i don't hit 'CALL HIS' precisely, and instead tap anywhere in the big box beneath it, i dial the last number. totally annoying.
    Attached Thumbnails stupid question about the HTC ONE phone settings (phone/contacts/history)-screenshot_2013-11-17-07-33-11.jpg  
    11-17-2013 10:52 AM
    Call log shortcut opens your stock contacts managers call history tab.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...weden.erikutil
    11-17-2013 11:31 AM
    I know how you feel. Really annoys me as well.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-17-2013 11:56 AM
    Don't tap, just slide your thumb from the left hand side of the screen across.
    nathy321 likes this.
    11-17-2013 12:40 PM
    Don't tap, just slide your thumb from the left hand side of the screen across.
    too easy!
    11-17-2013 02:06 PM