just got my update 4.4 kitkat when I was ment to get 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorrowaz

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi this is miracle it said New update 4.3 but then another update appeared the 4.4 kitkat am I lucky or what HTC ONE STOCK with 4.4 update Kool thanks Google.

Posted via Android Central App

zorrowaz

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Why u don't believe me it's only a update I never said I got the M8 HTC TWO I can't see the camera icon

festinator

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
The HTC one got some small update. That's probs what he's talking about. It wasn't kitkat though

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

jfs101

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Mr. Kitkat, if you ever figure out how to take a screen shot (volume down + power) you can't upload it through the AC app. You must use the AC Forums app to upload it...

Dee Ly

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
ZORROWAZ Quiet lying to us about the KitKat 4.4 on your stock HTC One . Come on show us the screenshoot by today noon time if you really have the real build Kitkat 4.4 from Google, Not a custom rom.
It shouldn't take you this long to get screenshoot on this forum unless you lying to all of us.

zorrowaz

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Loves what attention it's only a update on a phone so what I have to proove nothing if I have so will you if you be good pray and do good deeds......

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Loves what attention it's only a update on a phone so what I have to proove nothing if I have so will you if you be good pray and do good deeds......

there have been no reports anywhere thus far that 4.4 made it to htc one - any version or edition.

your phone seems to be the only one that got the update; and you refuse to provide proof.

its OK to get confused its not so OK to deliberately lie or mislead people in an online forum. at the end of the day, no one really cares what you post but if everyone were like you the forums would stop being credible sources of information.

maneck35

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi this is miracle it said New update 4.3 but then another update appeared the 4.4 kitkat am I lucky or what HTC ONE STOCK with 4.4 update Kool thanks Google.

Congrats dude! That's awesome! Now sell your phone for an insane amount because you're the only person in the world to have the official 4.4 on your HTC One.

Also, you are the 1,000,000th visitor on AC forums, and I have a prize for you. Just PM me your bank login details and passwords so I can send you your gift.

Kind Regards
Nigerian Prince

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Zorrowaz good troll post... Magically you are the only one with the update? And can't post a screenshot? Ha.. Speaks for itself ;). :beer:

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

zorrowaz

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
there have been no reports anywhere thus far that 4.4 made it to htc one - any version or edition.

your phone seems to be the only one that got the update; and you refuse to provide proof.

its OK to get confused its not so OK to deliberately lie or mislead people in an online forum. at the end of the day, no one really cares what you post but if everyone were like you the forums would stop being credible sources of information.

What's your problem it's ok since your jealous and a little girl get a life loser....

zorrowaz

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Listen I'm not a troll I'm lucky yes clever very,no to the chance I got 4.4 wats the fuss you losers I have to proof Jack **** to all u idiots.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc