HTC One with Ford Sync

rgfcpq

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I am running an HTC One developer edition with android 4.3 and have 2 issues in using it with my Ford Sync system in my 2010 Ford truck. Any feedback on how to address these would be welcome.

1) When using google maps to navigate, the phone automatically attempts to communicate verbal directions via bluetooth, as opposed to through the phone speakers. I tried turning off bluetooth to see if it would then use the speakers, but that seems to work only occasionally -- I think only when bluetooth is turned off on the phone before starting the truck. Is there any way to have the phone revert to speakers even though it is connected via bluetooth to the vehicle?

2) I have about 150 contacts. For some reason, it is not syncing all of them from the phone. All of the contacts are synced with google contacts, but some are also pulling data from Facebook, linkedin, etc. How do I get the phone to sync all the contacts consistently?

Thanks!

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Check with your Ford dealer but when I was working for Ford earlier this year as an auto sparky I had loads of issues trying to connect to the range of cars we have in Australia. Ford was way behind other manufactures in terms of bluetooth connectivity

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance