Lockscreen don't disable since latest patch

Sami Witomski

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Someone please help me...I'm about to break my phone. Why can't I get rid of the lockscreen since the patch (HTC one)?

Do I simply need to wait till delayed lock updates the app or is it just my phone...couldn't find anything in the search.

Posted via Android Central App

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure about what you are asking, but there is a setting that can disable the lockscreen. I don't remember the name, but I think it's under Screen or Security.

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to Android 4.4 and yes, in settings I have it set to no lock screen, but it won't go away....

Posted via Android Central App

Looking this up on my phone, I have a setting called Skip Screen Lock (or something along those lines as I have set the language to Spanish). It seems to skip the lock screen altogether and just bring you to your patter unlock screen or to the home screen if you don't have any security set up.

For reference, it is the fifth setting from the top on the Security options. I hope this helps.

Sami Witomski

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I had that set too. I think it may just be my phone cause no matter how I set it, I can't make the lockscreen not appear each time I hit the power button...

Thanks for trying!!

HTC One, Posted via Android Central App

Dan Boccabella

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I had that set too. I think it may just be my phone cause no matter how I set it, I can't make the lockscreen not appear each time I hit the power button...
Same problem here. Was able to resume from standby right to home screen but now it forces lock screen. Even installed another lock screen and tried skip lock screen setting and restarted with no luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae