Rooted, Installed Kitkat Unofficial, Installed gapps 4.4 and SuperSU says no binaries installed HELP

radsherwin

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I tried using Cyanogenmod installer. FAILED. It just kep wiping my phone. So then I did it the old fashion way. I rooted my HTC ONE ATT. But with my luck basicly everything failed. after about an 3 hours It finally worked. I then went to install the unofficial CMMOD KITKAT 4.4 for HTC ONE M7 just like always it failed. I then installed an older version of TWRP and it worked, but once again the GAPPS still failed. so after an hour of looking for 4.4 kit kat I finally found one, and it really worked. I then went to get a app the gives my on screen buttons, and the app tells me I'm not rooted. So I update SuperSU because for some reason It wasn't even there, But now when I open SuperSU It says I don't have the right binaries. and tells me to re root. and crashes. WHAT do I do. I can't have access to any root features until this is fixed. GOD I'm so furious right now. Not only that I have a huge test tomorrow which Really pisses me off cause our teacher just told us today. And this morning my alarm didn't ring so I didn't have time to take a shower. God help me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana