After getting an offer I couldn't refuse for my Moto X that I bought in the sale on Monday I managed to get an unboxed T-Mobile HTC One for $180... No EIP guy just wanted to get rid due to him upgrading to a note 3.... This is my 5th HTC One (crazy I know, I change phones a lot) and I still say its been the best phone of the last 12 months... I did have a Nexus 5 and loved it, but I Did the GPe conversion on the HTC One this time and have to say..... Their really is no chance I'd go back to the N5, I'd recommend anyone thinking of the Nexus 5 picking up a cheap used HTC One, convert it, and love it

Posted via Android Central App
    12-09-2013 06:21 PM
    How does the sound compare?

12-09-2013 07:23 PM
    How does the sound compare?

No comparison, the HTC One is head and shoulder above everyone in the sound department

ffejjj likes this.
    12-09-2013 07:51 PM
    No comparison, the HTC One is head and shoulder above everyone in the sound department

Yeah, I agree. I didn't ask the question very well. How would you compare the One with Sense v. the GPe One? As far as sound goes, since you've had both.
    12-10-2013 01:11 AM
    Yeah, I agree. I didn't ask the question very well. How would you compare the One with Sense v. the GPe One? As far as sound goes, since you've had both.
    I was about to ask that as well. Other thing I would like to know about GPe is how good is the stock camera versus Sense camera app in performance? The Sense camera is really fast when leaving the shutter button pressed and after KitKat it also focus a tad faster which is great.
    12-10-2013 02:57 AM
    They're the same. Beats is still there in the GPE, and unless you're playing music through the speakers I'd still recommend turning it off.
    hodan likes this.
    12-10-2013 05:54 AM
    After getting an offer I couldn't refuse for my Moto X that I bought in the sale on Monday I managed to get an unboxed T-Mobile HTC One for $180... No EIP guy just wanted to get rid due to him upgrading to a note 3.... This is my 5th HTC One (crazy I know, I change phones a lot) and I still say its been the best phone of the last 12 months... I did have a Nexus 5 and loved it, but I Did the GPe conversion on the HTC One this time and have to say..... Their really is no chance I'd go back to the N5, I'd recommend anyone thinking of the Nexus 5 picking up a cheap used HTC One, convert it, and love it

Excellent find! I think I had 4 or 5 HTC One's myself and GPE conversion is definitely the way to go.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    12-10-2013 06:24 AM

Oh yeah its the same, on GPe 4.2 it used to be quieter, but now its no different at all

Fairclough and hodan like this.
    12-10-2013 06:33 AM
    You obviously have more money than sense bro.
    12-10-2013 03:17 PM
    Don't have much of neither to be honest lol

Fairclough and ram1220 like this.
    12-10-2013 09:50 PM
    If you swap phones regularly through trade or buying and selling you never really lose any money.

jaleesag88 likes this.
    12-10-2013 09:57 PM
    If you swap phones regularly through trade or buying and selling you never really lose any money.

exactly, if your careful with your trading it costs you very little if anything to stay right up with the newest devices out, by doing this it seems one would have quite a bit of sense
    benhmadison likes this.
    12-11-2013 08:29 AM