HTC one - dual SIM dodgy practice by HTC UK - READ THIS

frednoyb

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I pre -ordered an HTC one dual SIm and am one of the lucky ones I guess. They took my credit card details then said nothing for a week or two. Then I get this email stating my phone is ready and I will be getting another email for 'security reasons' . The second email did not arrive until days later, but it asked for a copy of my driving licence, passport or other ID to be sent to Expansys their supplier!!!!!

I just dont agree with this, its wrong, I hope its not a trend. Why on earth should I do this to make a purchase?

Buyer beware

aspot72

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I pre -ordered an HTC one dual SIm and am one of the lucky ones I guess. They took my credit card details then said nothing for a week or two. Then I get this email stating my phone is ready and I will be getting another email for 'security reasons' . The second email did not arrive until days later, but it asked for a copy of my driving licence, passport or other ID to be sent to Expansys their supplier!!!!!

I just dont agree with this, its wrong, I hope its not a trend. Why on earth should I do this to make a purchase?

Buyer beware

Expansys apply this (sometime) with new customers to avoid fraudelent use of VISA/Master cards. Contact Expansys, but it's ok from their end...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae