Google Calendar Not Syncing

antxc

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have a problem with syncing my Google calendar with my HTC One Vodafone Aus. The calendar I want to sync will show up for a day or two and then dissappears. After it dissappears, my Google account can still be seen in the list of available calendars to sync but the only option is to sync Google tasks. This happens with every calendar app I have tried (Stock HTC Calendar, Google Calendar and Buisness Calendar).

Every single time it will sync for two days at most. I can get all three calendar apps to display the calendars from my Google account temporarily if I clear all app data but again it only lasts a day or two.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar to this?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
That's an odd issue to have. Firstly, welcome to the forums (officially) :)

Open the Calendar App from Settings > Applications > Calendar (Google Calendar, if you don't have the Google Calendar then download it from the Play Store) and uninstall all updates, force stop/clear data. Next, go into Settings > Accounts > your Google Account > check Calendar to sync. See if that helps.

Further, has this issue always happened or just recently?

antxc

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I tried what you said and for the time being it has helped. I will see if it last more than a day.

I've had my One for about 2 months but I wasn't really using the calendar until recently so the issue may have been around since I got the phone but I can't be sure. I noticed it about a week ago and haven't been able to get it working since.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

antxc

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Actually I have looked at it a bit more and for some reason only 1 calendar event has synced to my One. I have the same Google Calendar synced to my iPad and that displays all events without a problem, so the problem is with my One.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01