All music Apps including stock, stop playing! Help!

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Have had my HTC One since last September. Never had any issues until today. No matter what music app I'm using, even Google play, the music will stop playing. It happens on different songs and with different headphones. The headphones icon still shows stays up. So the plug is good. But I have to keep unlocking my phone and restart the app. It's like every app closes. I'm running all stock. Never rooted. I restarted my phone. It helped for a few minutes but started up again. Any advice.?
Also have any of you guys noticed when you lose Internet connection a phrase down on the bottom of the screen pops up that says "yikes you lost Internet connection" I've never seen this before. Especially using the word "yikes" seems odd to me. I'm was on my home screen when it happened. Thanks guys!

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
is this happening whilst you are listening to music without headphones as well? do you have the music on your phone or are you streaming?

and that comment about your connection is odd.

perd hapley

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Has been happening to me the last couple of days as well. Audio stops after 15-20 minutes or so. About to install kitkat so hopefully that resolves the issue!

Posted via Android Central App

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
is this happening whilst you are listening to music without headphones as well? do you have the music on your phone or are you streaming?

and that comment about your connection is odd.

Thanks for the reply. Only does it with headphones plugged in. Any set of headphones. And using beats audio off. No streaming. Just music in my library. Also, I know it's weird about the connection... Yikes is a weird word to use... I hope my phone is not corrupt... And some app is doing that

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Has been happening to me the last couple of days as well. Audio stops after 15-20 minutes or so. About to install kitkat so hopefully that resolves the issue!

Posted via Android Central App

Let me know after kitkat how it goes. I'm thinking of doing a factory reset after kitkat to solve any issues..

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
i had the exact same problem once on a jailbroken iphone. i would listen to three or four songs and then it would stop. always on headphones.

at the time i had to run iLex Rat to wipe and restore my jailbreak and that fixed it.

of course its a long shot both these situations are for the same reason given their very different nature but my bet is that something has become corrupted and good news is that you should be able to fix it in the worst case scenario with a factory reset.

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
i had the exact same problem once on a jailbroken iphone. i would listen to three or four songs and then it would stop. always on headphones.

at the time i had to run iLex Rat to wipe and restore my jailbreak and that fixed it.

of course its a long shot both these situations are for the same reason given their very different nature but my bet is that something has become corrupted and good news is that you should be able to fix it in the worst case scenario with a factory reset.

Thanks for the reply. I'm thinking of doing a reset after kitkat anyway to get the bugs out just in case. So we will see.
Also I found out what app was causing the Yikes no connection. I'm using clean master Antivirus. It pops up like that on the Web at well. So no big deal there.. Lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt