Apps to clean phone

dandrew68

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Are there any apps to clean all files off of my phone from apps ive deleted and stuff like that? I downloaded a file manager and there were app files on there from apps i uninstalled months ago and i want to delete them.Eventually id think theyd slow down my phone after a while,right?

Posted via Android Central App

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
clean master is a good option if you're budget conscious and want a free app above all else.

it used to be relatively decent but it has gotten very bloated as of late. it now comes packed with an anti-virus to slow down your system whether you want it or not, it asks for weird permissions such as your camera because they decided you downloaded the app to switch your phone's "flashlight" on as well, and they pollute your home screen with some weird notifications.

i just wanted a lightweight yet powerful cleaner so i switched to SD Maid. Most of its functions are free some you have to pay for, but it does include a very good file manager as well. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ps/details?id=eu.thedarken.sdm&token=0nntBZEi