My HTC One doesnt' display caller extension name on incoming calls

PrMaster

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I've an HTC one and I love it.
Only problem - which drives me crazy due to my business needs - is that it this:
- On incoming calls only the contact name is displayed, and the name of the specific extension isnt' shown.
I'll be clear:
I've contact Oren, with numbers: Home: 111, Mobile 222 and Tomer 333
When Oren calls I see only "Oren 111" or "Oren 222" etc. I want to see "Oren Home 111" or "Oren Tomer 333".
I placed an image of the problem here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3bqjpnuedkghj6v/dhG8Stpeqn

Image:
HTC Ready - blurred.jpg

I played a lot with the settings, tried re-improting the numbers from google, tested my contacts on an Asus phone(there it worked) etc - nothing works on mine.

I would be greatful for any help, because this is a very annnoying problem for me.

BTW: HTC One.
Android: 4.3 (happened on earlier androids too).

Thanks!

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I have never seen that ability on any phone I have had...I would also be interested in seeing which type of number someone is calling from.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

PrMaster

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the quick reply!

I saw that on my brother's Asus (in the image) - that's why I want it too.
I won't be surprised if there's a dialer app that can do it, but it needs to also be the default one for incoming calls.

It's crucial for me because for some customers I have a single contact, and within that contact different numbers of the different poeple.
I already have > 1200 contacts now, so there's no way I can break it down now.

I'd love to hear any idea on this.