HTC confirms 'All New One' Launching March 25th

kindaneel

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Just a few moments ago, HTC posted a new image with a bold ’2 5 3′ marked on it. The image posted comes with a quote, ” #Simple is beautiful. simple is Coming 3/25″ .

image.jpg

The bold digits at the centre of the beautiful image don’t hint, they clearly say, the ‘All new HTC One is coming this march 25th. This update from HTC comes after the new One with At&t branding leaked yesterday. The image showed the device in Aluminum finish and a familiar HTC design. As per the rumor mill that keeps on rolling, the HTC M8 aka ‘all new One’ will come in three more color options, namely Black, Grey and Golden.

Source: HTC confirms 'All New One' Launching on March 25th

pjniez

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, can't wait! I'm dying to know what the dual lenses are for. But from the leaked images, it looks like power button will be on top again. :-( Why can't they put it on the side like everyone else who makes a large phone?!?!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I'll be interested in seeing this just to see how it looks. From the leaked images, I don't like the design at all. The original One looked a lot better

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

_YoKolorMeBadd

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I'll be interested in seeing this just to see how it looks. From the leaked images, I don't like the design at all. The original One looked a lot better

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

I thought the new HTC One and the old one loved the same but then again I just saw the back so I couldn't really tell what HTC was trying to do with the design. I really like the design of the original HTC One, I hope they don't change it too much.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

AussieAndroid

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm really hoping the leaked images are wrong.

I already hate that the power button is on top, but if they've moved it to the right side (of the top still) that would make it even more annoying to use as I'm right handed and its harder to reach.

The leaked photos also show too much black bordering around the screen for my liking. Competitors phones have screens that go closer to the edge, and that bottom black border is a massive waste of space.

Fingers crossed we get a nice surprise come March 25

LindtChocolate

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site

I already hate that the power button is on top, but if they've moved it to the right side (of the top still) that would make it even more annoying to use as I'm right handed and its harder to reach.

The leaked photos also show too much black bordering around the screen for my liking. Competitors phones have screens that go closer to the edge, and that bottom black border is a massive waste of space.

It's the bezel at the bottom that makes the power button even harder to reach. It is such a waste of space now with the on-screen buttons. That black bezel with the useless logo at the bottom will make the phone wayyy too long and annoying to hold just to keep the kind of real estate they had on the HTC One. What a dud of a phone if they keep that design.

Loiter

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site

Exactly this.
Not only do they keep it on the top, they move it to the right. It was already a problem, but at least I could reach it with my index finger. Now it will be a longer phone and the button at the right side, making it impossible for a right handed guy to turn it on with one hand. I can't really understand it. It seems an epic fail, along with the (pretty, but taking a lot of space now that there will be on-screen buttons) HTC logo.

I wish the leaks were wrong, but it's been confirmed from various sources that this will be probably the design. The design is nice, almost identical to the current One.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781