Another leaked preview of M8

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm watching where I can't hear so I'll have to look it up again later but it seems kind of lagy in the vid compared to the One X. As for the movement of the buttons eh, and as for the SD it will be interesting to see if the US models have one because the Asian models of the One x have them but not the US models. Again I can't hear so that may have been mentioned in the vid.? Anyway, I think it's interesting that they brought back the 3rd button. All in all I think the build of the OX seems more seamless and more attractive. I know that is something that was mentioned when the Max released too.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm watching where I can't hear so I'll have to look it up again later but it seems kind of lagy in the vid compared to the One X. As for the movement of the buttons eh, and as for the SD it will be interesting to see if the US models have one because the Asian models of the One x have them but not the US models. Again I can't hear so that may have been mentioned in the vid.? Anyway, I think it's interesting that they brought back the 3rd button. All in all I think the build of the OX seems more seamless and more attractive. I know that is something that was mentioned when the Max released too.

The model in the video is At&T or Tmobile and remember this is a beta unit being tested so there will be kinks they're working out

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to know the spec's...hell I'd just like to get my hands on it to compare it to the One

KSDroid01

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

The vid showed that this is an ATT phone, so at least the developer edition for ATT in the US had a microSD slot.

Posted via the "Best Smartphone of 2013" One

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
The vid showed that this is an ATT phone, so at least the developer edition for ATT in the US had a microSD slot.

Posted via the "Best Smartphone of 2013" One

Yea it said At&t but the kid referred to it as Tmo Lots of questions after this video lol

Raymond Elliott

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Looks like there is a plastic(?) bezel around the entire front. Can't see if there's a chamfered edge on front anymore or not. Looks like the back edges are rounded now.