HTC One in Silver - Recommend a case

DiNZi

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,

I've bought the HTC One in Silver and now I need a case for it. The two cases that look best to me are below.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Incipio-Feat.../dp/B00BJH1FMU?tag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3495987
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Incipio-Feat.../dp/B00BJH1HBO?tag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3495987
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Case-mate-Ba.../dp/B00BFCMEJ2?tag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3495987
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Case-mate-Ba.../dp/B00BFCMEJM?tag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3495987

Please advise which one would go best with the Silver version of the HTC One.

On a general perspective, if you had a Black phone you'd get a Black case and Silver phone you'd get a Silver case, right?

I had the Nexus 4 and I used the Ringke Fusion case with it. The best thing about that case is that I could lay it flat down on it's face it had a lip to protect the front of the phone.

Please recommend me a Slim case for my Silver HTC One, that has a bit of a lip to protect the front when I lay it flat on it's face.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

bbinder

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: HTC One in Silver - Recommend me a case

Yeah cases are pretty personal. For me, going with something like this has been great for me. Cheap and I love the way it feels in my hand: Amazon.com: S9Y New Tri-color Double Dip Genuine Hard Plastic Shell Case Cover Back Skin For HTC ONE M7 Style C Black + Red + Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
It's fine if you can wait a long time for the case or are interested in having more than 1 case. Based solely on your list of cases, I'd go with either case that's black. Personally I wouldn't choose a silver or whit-ish case with a silver phone. I'd chose a color to compliment it. I think black and silver look great.

DiNZi

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site

Can anyone tell me that has had both which build is better? Easy to take off, put on and has a good lip for front screen protection?

DiNZi

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site

In continuation to my last message, what colour case do people normally get on the Silver HTC One? Black or White/Silver?

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site

In continuation to my last message, what colour case do people normally get on the Silver HTC One? Black or White/Silver?

I bought the white uag case

Posted via Android Central App nexus 7

bbinder

May 31, 2013
Visit site

I'm certain that people get whatever case they want to... Why would there be a "normal"?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Jimmy Walker

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
The UAG Navigator case is what I have and I love it! It's not as bulky as an Otterbox and it's not ugly either. This case looks absolutely amazing with it's unique build! Very protective too! It will run you about $25.00-$30.00 shipped on Amazon.

Posted via Android Central App

DiNZi

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
What do people think of the Case Mate Barely There and the Incipio Feather Shine? Are both as good as each other and fit well on the HTC One?

twalker294

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
I have the Seidio Surface with kickstand and I like it. It goes on and off easily, gives good protection without adding a lot of weight or thickness and the kickstand comes in handy for watching videos.

DiNZi

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
UAG makes the best cases. Plain and simple! :)

It looks as if it adds a lot of bulk and covers the good looks of the HTC One. I have ordered the Barely There by Case Mate I will try that, if I don't like it I will get the Incipio Feather Shine if I don't like that I will try the Spigen Ultra Thin Air case. I've found no forum that tells me which of these 3 will fit the phone best so I'll go through this route lol, I'm sure one of them will be great the rest back for a refund.

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
No specific experience, but I have the Case Mate Tough Case for my HTC One.

If my case is any indication, I think you will be happy with the fit of the Barely There case.

The Tough Case does add a little thickness, but it is still a slim phone. If you ever want a slightly heavier case, I would strongly recommend it.

By the way, I chose black... for no particular reason.

riche-rich

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Have a goospery by mercury in black tpu off Amazon shipped from the US which is awesome,got it bout a year ago when I first got the phone and has lasted very well. But haven't been able to get another one since ! Damn !

Travis Biskeborn

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
I personally like the OTTERBOX Commuter series case. its slim and still protecting, feels good in your hand, has port covers but leaves the ir blaster uncovered. good case imo.otterbox_htc_one_commuter_series_case_glacier4-500x500.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1