Help please...how to change photo location

Andrew Rhodes1

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
If anyone can help I would be much obliged. HTC one on android 4.3. On certain apps when you attach or want to send a picture it asks where to look for the picture, eg onedrive, gallery etc. I selected onedrive and accidentally then said "always" rather than just once. Does anybody know how to change this? I've looked everywhere.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
If anyone can help I would be much obliged. HTC one on android 4.3. On certain apps when you attach or want to send a picture it asks where to look for the picture, eg onedrive, gallery etc. I selected onedrive and accidentally then said "always" rather than just once. Does anybody know how to change this? I've looked everywhere.

Welcome to the forums.
You should be able to go into Settings>Apps>One Drive and click clear defaults. But I would do it this way: Settings>Apps>Menu>reset app preferences. That will reset them all. Might be a pain for some stuff, but it will also clear anything else that One Drive and pictures might also have in common.

Andrew Rhodes1

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.
You should be able to go into Settings>Apps>One Drive and click clear defaults. But I would do it this way: Settings>Apps>Menu>reset app preferences. That will reset them all. Might be a pain for some stuff, but it will also clear anything else that One Drive and pictures might also have in common.

Thank you very very much for that, just tried it and it worked. Really appreciate it and thanks for the welcome.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power