app tap speed

Bulwyf

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm using a new (m7), replacing my previous m7.

Something must be set different in the settings, as certain apps (puzzle & dragons,instagram) aren't letting me tap the screen, i have to hold my finger there for second what normally is a quick tap.

It's frustrating because holding does something different than tapping so sometimes I dont hold it long enough and nothing happens, or I hold it too long and something rlse happens.

Almost certain its not an option in the apps,as i can't double tap a photo in instagram any longer to like it.

Please help!

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
The only option I've seen for tap speed is in Display, gestures, & buttons. It may affect other things but it's called out for home double-click speed.

Bulwyf

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, I've tried that, it was on normal, I tried moving it to very slow, had no affect on the apps.

The other thing I was thinking is I had the triple tap in apps to zoom enabled when the apps were installed, I don't believe I had that turned on, on my old phone. Not sure if that had anything to do with it, I've turned it off but it still seems to zoom in the apps regardless. Never noticed it zoom in the app on the old phone.