08-14-2014 09:05 AM
91 ... 234
tools

The HTC+ mini is an accessory which honestly I can't remember what it is. I think something like a remote control, not sure though.

HTC+ mini was or is a small handset that you could use to make calls without having to take your phone out. I think it connected to your phone via bluetooth.

Posted via Android Central App
    06-12-2014 10:30 AM
    I'm not sure but it seems like after I got my update to Sense 6, Google All Access started acting funny. Right now the only way to download or pin music is to uncheck the "download via wi-fi only" option. This is regardless if there is wi-fi available or not. It is scary to keep it unchecked because Google likes to update the pinned radio stations at random times. Anyone else experience this?

06-12-2014 12:27 PM
    that extreme battery saving is pretty useless for any regular use...
    i think it's just a way for HTC to save some of the extra battery drainage of the upgrade
    06-12-2014 01:09 PM
    i read from another forum that green notification led isnt workin since the update, not even setting up. can some one confirm that.
    06-13-2014 03:40 PM
    Nowt wrong with my notification light and now when on charge I get a constant green light for fully charged rather than a constant red light

Posted via Android Central App on HTC One
    06-14-2014 08:14 AM
    i read from another forum that green notification led isnt workin since the update, not even setting up. can some one confirm that.
    The only time i have noticed the green flash notification light not working is with g-mail. I have also noticed that if i get a text or any other notification and i wake the phone it will no longer flash, even if i dont read the text.

- - - Updated - - -

Nowt wrong with my notification light and now when on charge I get a constant green light for fully charged rather than a constant red light

Mine has always been a solid green for fully charged and red only when charging.
    06-14-2014 08:39 AM
    The only time i have noticed the green flash notification light not working is with g-mail. I have also noticed that if i get a text or any other notification and i wake the phone it will no longer flash, even if i dont read the text..
    This is exactly what i mean. no bilinking in green with incoming notificacion
    06-14-2014 11:33 AM
    I don't use the stock email app bit instead use the Google Gmail app as otherwise I can't get emails in work due to how our schools broadband is set up.
    I just unsynced the stock email app

Never had an issue with incoming emails and notification lights.

I have found something I don't like - the gallery and then silly slideshows! Can they be removed as I keep tapping them by mistake!

06-15-2014 02:53 PM
    Anyone else having problems with your contacts list? My phone keeps deleting numbers. Half of my texts are just listed as numbers , I re-added them and then they will delete, only to be listed as a number again.

So far I am not impressed with Sense 6, too many bugs.
    06-19-2014 03:14 PM
    Overall, I'm happy with Sense 6. I wish they would clean up the status bar though. Maybe something like this.
    Attached Thumbnails Sense 6 impressions-screenshot_2014-06-21-21-23-22_8_zpse54c2787.png  
    06-22-2014 04:01 PM
    Hi all,

I recently upgraded to Sense 6. I have been disappointed with this upgrade:

> Gallery app is now including images fetched from my connected email inboxes in my timeline which it didn't used to - thus I'm now seeing hundreds of company logos and other misc. email graphics (like facebook/twitter/linkedin icons) appearing amongst my actual photography.

> Gallery app no longer plays zoes automatically as I pan through them and instead presenting them like a video (touch to play). Completely defeats the point: what used to be a slick way of scrolling through "micro memories" is now very clunky indeed.

Agree with what others have said here - Included themes and included audio notifications lack quality, though this is subjective.

Still, it could have been worse. Battery life is unaffected either way for me and there are a few useful features included in this release, such as improvements to blinkfeed.

If anyone has any known workarounds or is also experiencing the same problem as me on the gallery I'd sure appreciate your thoughts.

Cheers,

Lexxy.
    07-01-2014 09:17 AM
    I just got Sense 6, ... some things are better, some things kinda funky. I liked the old gallery better, hate that it just goes off and plays highlights video thing now.
    07-09-2014 02:38 PM
    I think it looks good I over all, however when the calculater and dial suffer lag, you've got to wonder what is the point.
    07-12-2014 01:32 PM
    I have the same issue! Very annoying as it's like having a useless camera.
    After updating to Sense 6, the HTC's camera interface changed. I can no longer change resolution, it's "stuck" to 2048x1158 (700-900 kB) and there's no menu option to change it!
    Before upgrade I could adjust resolution and get much sharper pics (2 to 3 MB) on 16:9 format.
    Searched all forums but no info. Any ideas? Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-14-2014 07:46 AM
    I haven't figured out how to change the resolution in picture in the new camera app. I found the setting for movie mode but not picture mode. Help please

Have same issue. See my post on this forum. Any luck yet?

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-14-2014 07:48 AM
    I'm not sure but it seems like after I got my update to Sense 6, Google All Access started acting funny. Right now the only way to download or pin music is to uncheck the "download via wi-fi only" option. This is regardless if there is wi-fi available or not. It is scary to keep it unchecked because Google likes to update the pinned radio stations at random times. Anyone else experience this?

Actually. Yes. I just figured out that was the problem. I won't pin radio stations for that exact reason. Also, does anyone notice what a data pig All Access is regardless of whether you choose a low or high bitrate stream?

08-14-2014 09:05 AM
91 ... 234