Sense 6 update available for sprint

Dismaster

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
No problem with mine in the San Francisco Bay Area. But I have to say that all this waiting for sense 6 and I am not blown away by it. The improved camera controls are nice. I felt the same lack of awesomeness on the kitkat update.

Sent from my HTC One with Tapatalk

BoredandTattooed

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Read this, checked, and mine was available...

Got rid of a few tones that I like and use, didn't appreciate that..

Don't like the new font/look in messaging... Everything was bold before and to me it looks cheesy and outdated... I do like that they give you easy access for fonts though via download - haven't played with that yet..

Cam still sucks in low light, suppose that'll never change..

I don't use Sense on the whole, so I'm probably missing some things..

Ok download on the whole I guess

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

yzdeb09

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Not a bad update but lost the live weather wallpaper. Any suggestions on how I might be able to get that back? The original weather app is still alive and well but the wallpaper vanished like some of the ring tones :-\

Posted via Android Central App

BoredandTattooed

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Not a bad update but lost the live weather wallpaper. Any suggestions on how I might be able to get that back? The original weather app is still alive and well but the wallpaper vanished like some of the ring tones :-\

Posted via Android Central App

Think it's gone.... I know if you use BlinkFeed it has to be on the main homepage for the live weather widget to work

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app