Do not disturb exception

TimmE

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I noticed since updating Sense that my exceptions to Do Not Disturb keep getting removed. Anyone else notice this issue?

Posted via Android Central App

TWC42

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
No problem here on my M7. Have you messed around with your contacts? Do you have few enough exceptions that you could delete them all and start over? Just a thought.

TimmE

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I haven't touched my contacts. I only have one exception. The first time it happened I thought it was me. I added the exception back and it worked but a few days later I missed a call again.

TWC42

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Does that contact have multiple numbers, or do you have that contact listed two or more times with different numbers? Or do you have another contact listed with the same number. If you have Joe with his mobile number and his home number, and his wife Mary with her mobile number but the same home number, and your exception is for Joe, then when Joe calls on his home number, the phone doesn't know if it's Joe or Mary and may block the call.

TimmE

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I see what you are saying but sadly no that is not the case. It's one solitary contact with a unique number. I've thoroughly enjoyed this feature since it's inception. I just can not understand why I'm having issues now.

TimmE

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I thought that at first too but when I checked my exception list it was empty.

UPDATE: Since posting this it hasn't happened again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers