Charging/ Syncing Issues on HTC One

BootsNCats

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Having charging/ syncing issues with my HTC One. I've tried syncing it with more than one computer and no computer will recognize that it is plugged. I have the latest version of HTC Sync. All my phone does when plugged into a computer is give me if the HTC Sync Manager doesn't startup by itself message. On top of that no matter what plug I have my phone plugged into to the phone thinks its plugged into a computer. For instance if I use my wall charger to charge the phone the HTC Sync manager error pops up. I've tried turning debugging on and off. I've tried resetting the phone to factory default and it is still the same issue. I've done the battery calibration and I've cleared my phone's cache still doesn't make a difference. Does anyone have any ideas on what could be causing these issues. I personally think its a software glitch but I don't know how I would fix it since formatting it to the default settings didn't do anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like you might have a problem with your cable or data port on your phone.
Liquid damage / corrosion on the data port can cause this and so can damage to the port.
Take a flash light and look inside the port and let us know what it looks like.
Has the phone ever been wet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12