Some questions regarding backing up before exchanging for new phone:

kwitel

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Hello all-thanks in advance for reading this:

I have to send my One(M7) back in as I seem to have that "purple tint" issue and some overall performance problmes.

Before I do, I want to make sure that I back up everything properly.
Considering that I use Microsoft Exchange, I dont need to back-up emails or calendars.

That said, whats the easiest way to back up Apps?

Otherwise, any other general backup tips/advice?

AndroidProf

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
one of the highest recommended apps for backing up your data for Android is Titanium Backup. It even has detailed guides that basically teach you everything you need to know about backing up your device. Just look up Titanium Back up - Basic Guide XDA and open the first link on Google. That guide basically has everything you need to know about backing up your device.

kwitel

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
one of the highest recommended apps for backing up your data for Android is Titanium Backup. It even has detailed guides that basically teach you everything you need to know about backing up your device. Just look up Titanium Back up - Basic Guide XDA and open the first link on Google. That guide basically has everything you need to know about backing up your device.

Thanks.

Is this only for rooted phones or can it be used with stock ones as well?
Will it allow me to transfer all my settings over as well? (wallpapers, sound profiles, various email settings, etc)